Thread
Printable Version

You’re The Worst Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x09 Constant Horror and Bone-Deep Dissatisfaction

The episode showing the events that lead to Gretchen and Jimmy meeting up from his failed engagement 2.5 years ago and Gretchen getting promoted was different

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

It was good but i just felt it was rather anti-climatic the way the episode ended.

1x10 Fists and Feet and Stuff

Gretchen getting upset when Lindsay tried to kiss Jimmy was amusing and it's a good job he gave her a key after the vibrator set her place on fire

You're the Worst Season 2

For a comedy series this took a turn to the serious i mean how could they do this to Gretchen ?

Poor Jimmy it must be hard now she told him what she been suffering from at first i thought she was going to break up with him but this is much worse . No sign this was coming but it really shows you anyone can be affected by depression

2x01 The Sweater People

Jimmy and Gretchen partying non-stop was bound to annoy Edgar and Jimmy giving Gretchen the wrong address was amusing but Edgar obsession over Lindsay is going to make things awkward with her wanting to reconcile with her husband

2x02 Crevasses

Jimmy using the trip to the mall as an opportunity to gain some writing inspiration was interesting but Lindsay recruiting  Edgar to help her pick up guys was cruel

3x01 Try Real Hard

Be warned the opening scene is jimmy and Gretchen having sex was not expecting that as an opener .

Jimmy discovering he has no clue about Gretchen like she went to bible camp

I had a feeling Lindsey was going do something about to stab him was amusing

3x02 Fix Me, Dummy

Edgar finding a way help some of homeless guy with signs was nice

2x03 Born Dead

I think Gretchen left it too late in her attempt to reconnect with her old group of friends and Edgar asking Lindsay's ex if he can ask her out was bizarre but at leased he got a kiss while she was trying to get her ex jealous

2x04 All About That Paper

Jimmy and Gretchen making fun of Edgar and his feeling for Lindsay was mean and Lindsay getting served with divorce papers should be a wake up call that she isn't getting him back but trying to use his sperm to get pregnant was amusing

2x05 We Can Do Better Than This

Edgar getting close to his improv teacher should take his mind off Lindsay

2x06 Side Bitch

You cant blame Jimmy for suspecting Gretchen is having an affair when she's sneaking out of the house at night but he should of asked why she was crying in her car

2x07 There Is Not Currently a Problem

Gretchen telling Jimmy that she's clinically depressed wasn't a surprise with the amount of alcohol she drinks and Jimmy being the only one upset about having a mouse loose in the house was amusing

2x08 Spooky Sunday Funday

Jimmy sneakily trying to cure Gretchen of her depression by showing her a fun day was a nice idea but usually it needs medication and I cant believe Edgar confessed to being on a three year dry spell

2x09 LCD Soundsystem

Gretchen spying on Lexi and Rob was a little creepy but the nanny handing the baby to her was careless and taking their dog was ridiculous

2x10 A Right Proper Story

It's one thing for Jimmy's family coming to visit but insulting his friends was uncalled for but Edgar taking Jimmy's little sister Lilly out was nice as she was the only nice one

2x11 A Rapidly Mutating Virus

With Gretchen being down I'm not surprised Jimmy is getting closer to his bartender friend, Nina but I was disappointed he overstep the mark and Edgar attempting to get to know Dorothy's comedy friends was nice but getting high was a bad idea and the girls beating up Sam was karma

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2016 08:50 ]

2x12 Other Things You Could Be Doing

Nina's feet would of put most men off and Jimmy still not understanding Gretchen's depression is frustrating as some people would commit suicide if they were treated like that but staying was a step in the right direction

2x13 The Heart is a Dumb Dumb

I couldn't believe Lindsay got pregnant after microwaving Paul's sperm but his explanation made more sense and Gretchen trying to make out with Nina was amusing

Thread