Thread
Printable Version

The Lottery Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

it's an odd choice for Lifetime but i guess they expand their audience since it has reputation for being old people channel

Pilot

Why does lifetime insist on putting children kidnapping situation in everything they do , it's not enough for them make 50 movies with this situation now they incorporating this into a tv series is priceless.

This was ok pilot and certainly a surprise they could make a show that keep my interest throughout if it wasn't lifetime watermark in the corner it could pass for network show. I just think this would better major network like NBC or ABC but i read comments that people avoid watching this because it's on lifetime. I really hope it last more than 1 season.

Rules of the Game

So getting water boarded and than told we sorry but you can keep your job because we need you to be the face behind the lottery was unbelievable and than finding out she had no choice otherwise her friend could get arrested meant they have leverage on her .

1x03 Greater Good

That was a tough decision letting her boyfriend die just so that her boss could stay in office .

1x04 Genie

She was lucky she was assign secret service detail which keeps her safe and finding out this situation seem been created years before meaning someone knew this was going happen .

1x05 Crystal City

Things are getting more interesting but finding out she was daughter of him was nice revelation

1x06 Sleep Deprived

The more i watch this show the more i get discourage about the American government  . What is so frustrating is that everyone got agenda on the show and more character we are introduced to more complex the the situation is going to be. I have to say lifetime have never done a show that has turned a sci-fi show into political drama.

1x07 St. Michael

Another ok episode another dead guy and the show keeps going but it will be interesting whether she will take that women deal if she choosen .

1x08 Truth Be Told

Glad he told her what the group was planning but asking him to set up a meeting with them is her only choice if she can't trust the government.

1x09 Mr. Torino

Finding out who Mr Torino was tricky but getting bottom of it bought a revelation none of us expected which president was responsible for fertility crisis .

1x10 In Extremis

He finally rescued his son which is great and his wife confront him about his involvement behind fertility crisis but i knew she angry but setting him up to get killed was one hell of a payback .

Thread