34 12
Thread
Printable Version

Stalker Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stalker Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stalker Premieres on CBS on October 01, 2014

Who better to track a stalker than someone who shares similar behavioral traits? That's the premise behind this smart psychological thriller about detectives in the Los Angeles Police Department's Threat Assessment Unit. They take on all forms of stalking cases, from voyeurism to cyber harassment, all while trying to keep their own obsessions at bay.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Stalker Here

Pilot

it's not really a good idea if you work in stalker unit and you are stalker it does seem counter productive and knowing why he joined was understandable and wanting to be close to his ex-wife and son. Beth not liking him suggest she has a great instinct about Stalker but him trying admit to look at her chest didn't help matters.

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Whatever Happened to Baby James?

The title gave away the twist in the episode but i like Misdirect thinking stalker was after babysitter when she was after the child . Giving 1 month to resign should be interesting.

1x03 Manhunt

It nice to see episode start out as lesbian wedding that put a smile on my face but bride being shot in head was awful of course her ex boyfriend was prime suspect but finding out it was someone bride father fired was sad and talk about luck for the family with him waiting hours in the closet waiting to kill him.

1X04 Phobia

This was one sick awful Stalker and this would of  made for a good criminal minds episode.

1x05 - The Haunting

It's creepy to think he has been living in that basement for all that time no figure it out but making it look like the house Haunted was smart

1x06 Love Is a Battlefield

That was one mess up women setting her ex-husband up as stalker just to win him back was disturbing the length she was willing to go murdering her cat.

1x07 Fanatic

Another great episode stalker being someone with a mild disablity but his mother making it look like actress was responding to his lover letter was sad as it made his stalker behaviour worse and than the mother finding out her son could go to jail made her snap and try to kill the actress . Now that what  i called dedicated mother .

1x08 Skin

Another good episode but finding out he was reformed white supremacist was sad but neighbour putting bomb in their shed was bad .   . So glad thy got him and i did feel sorry for him.

1x09 Crazy for You

Beth finally figures out who been stalking her and a thapist have stalker has to be common but those mancunians in the house were really disturbing

1x10 A Cry for Help

Beth finally has confront her new stalker and she does but him scary her was a surprise leading her to ask help from one of her members of the unit.

1x11 Tell All

That guy was a little bit messed up who would thought tell all book would make him realise that her friends were reason why they marriage didn't work but trying kill her friends in the hopes getting back together was ridclous.

1x12 Secrets and Lies

This was a nice twist with mayor seeing a prostitute who turned out to be his daughter but finding out who was stalker was a surprise.

1x13 The News

A news reporter getting stalked was awful but finding out stalker just wanted him to quit his job was interesting but i can't believe it was his wife who was the stalker that was a nice twist.

1x14 My Hero

Another great episode  this time a couple who was getting engaged and stalker turning out bride's best friend was surprising but finding out she was in love with her and wanted get rid of the guy was interesting.

34 12
Thread