Thread
Printable Version

Scorpion Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Working with a former team member was worrying as he seemed troubled and the fact they were working with outdated systems didn't help but Paige putting them on the right track for his code was impressive

I am pleasantly pleased with this show.  I do need Katherine character to step up more.  Be a more forceful liaison.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

Katherine feel like a fish out of water she doesn't want to get fired so she biting her time because she needs the money and it's a better pay check than her previous job as waitress i think she will step up more in later episodes in season.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I really hope so.  I like the concept of her character.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

True Colors

This really wasn't a cross-over episode since it was more of a guest star Hattie was great . The team being forced to see Therapist to see whether the FBI could contiue using the team was great way to see what happened in the case and the fact they made it look like a mess up intentionally was great.

Father's Day

Paige getting an unexpected call with the guys listening was priceless and flashback with Walter childhood was great insight into his relationship with Cabe

Risky Business

Walter getting electrocuted twice in one day was amusing

1x09 Rogue Element

Not a great episode this has become average tv show but Walter jumping off the building was amusing

1x10 Talismans

Meeting Walter sister was the best and what a great guest star she was great .

I love that mission changed from salvage to a rescue mission and there were able to save him

1x11 Revenge

Silvester getting injured was shocking and you really felt sorry for him because he just a nice guy but i am glad he survived but now he scared to work should make things more interesting.

1x12 Dominoes

This was really a suspenseful episode of course it would have a happy ending but i think this one was more life threatening than the normal case because it was child stuck in rock slide .

1x13 Kill Screen

Paige's son discover a hidden level that help kill CIA Agents were unfortunate and paige realise a negative effect of allowing her son to hang out with the team which makes parenting more difficult.

I'm not done watching all the episodes butt his show is pretty good.

RENEWED FOR 2ND SEASON

1x14 Love Boat

This was an ok episode but Walter change his mind about Paige after the situation was predictable

Walter is getting on my nerves. he is not very likable.

Thread