40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Madam Secretary Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Madam Secretary Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Madam Secretary Premieres on CBS on September 21, 2014

Tea Leoni stars as the Secretary of State, one of the most powerful people in the nation. After years away from the CIA, she is pulled back into the political arena where she gets things done, even if it means not always playing by the rules. She's tough, fair and smart driving international diplomacy and wrangling office politics. But when she goes home for dinner with her husband and teenage children, politics takes on a whole new meaning.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Madam Secretary Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-22-2014 17:21 ]

pilot

This wasn't great pilot it was very watch-able but The good wife is just more interesting. What worse is that actress does a ok job it's just material she worked isn't exactly great . There are many things wrong with pilot which i don't know where to actually start.

I try my best not to be negative i like the fact it start 2 months after she get job and we see how she is handling it. She tries her best to be charming but it fall flat but the way she got teenagers back was fantastic.

Overall i just need see more episode to see how this turns out

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Another Benghazi"

This was ok episode but trying deal with older teenager dropping out of college while crisis at her job was tricky

1x03 The Operative

I can't believe she was willing to risk her husband reputation to sort out the mess in Russia it was most ridclous deal i have ever heard of but second deal was much reasonable giving the girl incomplete   .

1x04 Just Another Normal Day

After 4 days sort out a peace treaty between Japan and china over a piece of land everything was going great until a teenage girl refused to get on a plane in fear she will be killed in china asking political stay causing china back off the treaty until she hands her to them .

Finding out she has a sister was nice surprise and after her mother died in china when the police question her made things tough on her to refuse but willing go back was great lying to the Chinese minster to get peace treaty signed was amusing.

1x05 Blame Canada

This was tough situation with president wanting to go for war while She wanted to make a peace treaty and you know saying if want get something done do it yourself but making deal behind the president back was smooth.

1x06 The Call

Elizabeth asks the President to help with a bad situation in Western Africa and faces some unforeseen circumstances which was bad connecting the president to drug trafficker

1x07 Passage

Talking about a visit to India going wrong with earthquake just glad everyone in her family were ok. The eldest daughter thinking her father is a cheater when in fact he was working CIA was interesting revelation but grounded her because of it was ridclous as it was their secret how was she suppose to know?.

need to know

not sure what to make of this episode it was ok

1x09 So it Goes

We get to see what happen to previous Secretary of State and who was involved but proving it is going to be challenging.

40 12
Thread