40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Madam Secretary Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

we don't actually know everyone that was involved, that was just a theory based on the facts as they are now.

spoiler:
In my opinion it is still possible that the president had/has little knowledge about it and that the creepy helper was the one responsible.

"Collateral Damage"

Having a baseball player admit he was gay when he invited as special guest certainly made her job challenging but she managed sort it out was impressive by levering money exchange

RENEWED FOR 2ND SEASON

1x11 Game on

I am really behind in posting comment with the amount of tv show i watch it very easy to foget so the only time i can catch up is during these periods where i finish my daily watchlist for the day.

Isabelle, Henry and Elizabeth continue their investigation into Vincent Marsh's secret bank account and they discover that Nadine has access to the account under a fake name leading to her confess she was having an affair with him

1x12 Standoff

Poor elizabeth being away when one of her kids get injured but they took care of it while she was away

1x13 Chains of Command

Who would thought that a diplomat would have a maid lock up in his house   Elizabeth trying help her when she wants to continue being a maid was sad but if that what she wants to do but help her make best of the situation was great.

1x14 The Whisper of the Ax

Elizabeth doing a mole hunt of her staff got everyone on edge

1x15 The Ninth Circle

Finding out vice president advisor was trying create a political coo in turkey was nice clifhanger as he been caught

1x16 Tamerlane

Consider he was been watched the fact he managed to get coup was impressive but Elizabeth getting caught in the action was close call

1x20 The Necessary Art

I don't know why i keep forgetting to comment on this show but the amount of weekly show have become so difficult to manage this year some day i am just tired of watching shows.

The Russian sub being in trouble but ordered not tell American that they were in need of help was unfortunate but finding a solution was great but what a consequence that the rescued Russian crew were not allowed contact their family and for them to think they were all dead .

1x21 The Kill List

I am glad they managed stop the cop from shooting algerian president and arrest the women who was responsible in front of her kids was awful

40 12
Thread