71 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Forever Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Forever Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Doctor Henry Morgan, New York City’s star medical examiner, has a secret. He doesn’t just study the dead to solve criminal cases, he does it to solve the mystery that has eluded him for 200 years—the answer to his own inexplicable immortality.

TV SITE

Forever Trailer ABC

Pilot

This was a very promising start to the series this felt like NBC Sherlock series in fact even through characters are similar there one difference as you can see in description he's immortal. I really hope they avoid love thing with these characters because that would be better.

It was good set up Henry knows he's not alone and trying to figure out who is trying kill him is bound make his life more complicated.

I don't know how he will hide his secret from her but it should be interesting

1x01 Pilot

The fact he could tell so much about the woman on the train but not about the crash I found amusing and how many times could he get away with getting shoot or falling of the roof working along side Jo

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Consider he's a medical examiner not police detective i wasn't .

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Look Before You Leap

Figuring out suicide victim was a murder victim was tricky but escape the bridge but getting run over by a truck was amusing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

The axe in the head being an accident while the suicide was murder was an interesting twist and keeping his promise to find her killer to her mother was great

1x03 Fountain of Youth

Bill chasing the kid who stole his briefcase was impressive for a 67 year old but what a shame he died attacking the mugger and that was a close call with the train, Abe wanting the youth potion was understandable but the skateboard was amusing

1x04 The Art of Murder

Henry actually knowing victim from his past was interesting as we got see how he knew her

1x05 The Pugilist Break

Another good episode but trying to figure out who killed him was tricky but finding shop owner was lucky and reason why was awful.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That did look like a vicious attack at first considering she was 91 years old but from falling down the stairs was an interesting twist and with a tongue like hers she was bound to have some enemies, Henry having to keep quiet about knowing her was understandable as it would be harder to explain

Reply 17#17 bala's post

I'm glad they found the kid before he was killed and the shop owner getting hit by the truck was karma

1x06 The Frustrating Thing About Psychopaths

Having bleeding package was interesting start to the case but that what i call a close call for Henry but who would thought he stalker would kill him to prevent the cop from finding out about his secret

71 1234
Thread