Thread
Printable Version

Forever Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x13 Diamonds Are Forever

No wonder the victim was knocking Jo's door before being killed as he was looking for her dead husband but how Jo stopped the killer by crashing his car was awesome

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes it was impressive how he framed him but the fact that he was willing kill him to protect his secret was scary.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes but that only because vicitum's father was old friend of gabe

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

having that much trust in henry was great and she seem willing do do anything for him but i can't wait until she finds out his secret because it has to happen

1x14 Hitler on the Half-Shell

German stolen war art was intresting case but the fact he return it to original owners was nice thing but his son being jealous because he was broke was sad as it caused his death

Reply 45#45 bala's post

Attempting to solve an art crime was interesting as it first looked like the grandson had no idea about his family real background but his father returning the art to their rightful owner was a surprising twist as his grandson needed money

1x15 The King of Columbus Circle

Henry remembering that the victim was an old patient he treated when he was a boy was impressive and returning the ring was nice but finding out they get rid of all royal blood was scary and they were lucky they stop it but pointing a gun at baby has to be worst thing i seen on tv how matter how heartless you are pointing a gun at baby is just wrong.

1x17 Social Engineering

Henry being exposed by hacker was predictable but after saving one of them she help make his history more convincing was a nice way to say thank you and gasing themselves while cyber squad investigate was great way to kill time but finding out one of cyber member was responsible for murder was a nice twist.

1x19 Punk is Dead

It been a while since Henry has been killed look like he stop putting himself in danger but that was only interesting thing about this series and it seems like writers have forgotten about this for ages now it like every other cop drama on tv.

1x20 Best Foot Forward"

Finding foot and no body was interesting case for henry

1x21 The Night in Question"

We get to find out what happen to Henry wife and abe mother i had feeling she was killed to protect henry identity

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I liked this episode & that we found out such a big part of his past.
next week clash between Henry and Adam...

Thread