25 12
Thread
Printable Version

Forever Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Forever Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Doctor Henry Morgan, New York City’s star medical examiner, has a secret. He doesn’t just study the dead to solve criminal cases, he does it to solve the mystery that has eluded him for 200 years—the answer to his own inexplicable immortality.

TV SITE

Forever Trailer ABC

Pilot

This was a very promising start to the series this felt like NBC Sherlock series in fact even through characters are similar there one difference as you can see in description he's immortal. I really hope they avoid love thing with these characters because that would be better.

It was good set up Henry knows he's not alone and trying to figure out who is trying kill him is bound make his life more complicated.

I don't know how he will hide his secret from her but it should be interesting

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Consider he's a medical examiner not police detective i wasn't .

1x02 Look Before You Leap

Figuring out suicide victim was a murder victim was tricky but escape the bridge but getting run over by a truck was amusing

1x04 The Art of Murder

Henry actually knowing victim from his past was interesting as we got see how he knew her

1x05 The Pugilist Break

Another good episode but trying to figure out who killed him was tricky but finding shop owner was lucky and reason why was awful.

1x06 The Frustrating Thing About Psychopaths

Having bleeding package was interesting start to the case but that what i call a close call for Henry but who would thought he stalker would kill him to prevent the cop from finding out about his secret

1x07 New York Kids

I had a feeling that person murder was because something he did in the past but trying to do right thing got him killed and killer needing him to keep his mouth shut because money he was receiving for blackmail was understandable.

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

but it took longer they should hidden the body instead leaving him in the room.

The Ecstasy of Agony

Henry missing cause of death was a surprise but having a domantix tell him cause of death was amusing but him getting kidnapped because one of her clients got jealous was what they need to catch the murderer .

1x09 6 A.M

Cooking the evidence was good way to hearing the evidence but chain of custody could be problematic if they discover that evidence was cooked

1x10 The Man in the Killer Suit

Calling Henry on day off was amusing but finding out the Vicitum was an imposter but what a cliffhanger at the end with Henry getting kidnapped

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes it was impressive how he framed him but the fact that he was willing kill him to protect his secret was scary.

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes but that only because vicitum's father was old friend of gabe

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

having that much trust in henry was great and she seem willing do do anything for him but i can't wait until she finds out his secret because it has to happen

1x14 Hitler on the Half-Shell

German stolen war art was intresting case but the fact he return it to original owners was nice thing but his son being jealous because he was broke was sad as it caused his death

1x15 The King of Columbus Circle

Henry remembering that the victim was an old patient he treated when he was a boy was impressive and returning the ring was nice but finding out they get rid of all royal blood was scary and they were lucky they stop it but pointing a gun at baby has to be worst thing i seen on tv how matter how heartless you are pointing a gun at baby is just wrong.

1x17 Social Engineering

Henry being exposed by hacker was predictable but after saving one of them she help make his history more convincing was a nice way to say thank you and gasing themselves while cyber squad investigate was great way to kill time but finding out one of cyber member was responsible for murder was a nice twist.

1x19 Punk is Dead

It been a while since Henry has been killed look like he stop putting himself in danger but that was only interesting thing about this series and it seems like writers have forgotten about this for ages now it like every other cop drama on tv.

25 12
Thread