59 123
Thread
Printable Version

How to Get Away with Murder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How to Get Away with Murder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

How to Get Away with Murder Premieres on ABC on September 25, 2014

The brilliant, charismatic and seductive Professor Annalise Keating gets entangled with four law students from her class “How to Get Away with Murder.” Little do they know that they will have to apply what they learned to real life, in this masterful, sexy, suspense-driven legal thriller.

Starring: Viola Davis | Billy Brown | Alfred Enoch | Jack Falahee | Katie Findlay | Aja Naomi King | Matt McGorry | Karla Souza | Charlie Weber | Liza Weil

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About How to Get Away with Murder Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-25-2014 16:32 ]

1x01 pilot

This series is meant to compliment Scandal and it was ok pilot but too much going on that might be the shows problem. The biggest drawback are law student are awful actors they look inexperience and even one of them was on Grey's . She tends to cast people from her other shows onto this show.

The case was active case she was working asking her students to give her ideas was interesting but competition certainly provided some amusing insights like The first assistant was colour-blind, It helped her win the case. My main problem is unethical these law student are are alarming. Also the fact 4 of them murder Professor husband and getting rid of the body certainly keep us intrested i just resolved before end of the first season.

I don't know why this reminds me FX'S Damages

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Flipping a coin to decide what to do with the body along with three months leading up to that point was an interesting start and Wes Gibbins being the last to put his argument was tough considering they couldn't repeat anyone else

1x02 It's All Her Fault

Having a client who is willing to demonstrate how he killed his wife looked guilty. but it was surprise that it was his daughter who killed her.

1x03 Smile, or Go to Jail

Teasing Michaela's fiancé, Aiden about him that they shared a kiss is amusing but willing to break up with over it was a bit ridclous. She does seem weak one in the team when trying get rid of body.

1x04 Let's Get to Scooping

I have to say having a person jump out of window who was really person responsible for frame job made the job hard but them figure out more people involved was great. . The client making fun of them was amusing( fat little piggy)

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I'm impressed you watched three episodes in the 20 minutes I have got through the second episode

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

With the amount of show i watch daily it easy miss some show discussion

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Just in interest how do you watch if it's not a pc otherwise you could post as you watch

1x02 It’s All Her Fault

The man suspected of killing his wife re-enacting what the prosecution suspected he did to her was a little disturbing as the room had been preserved from the murder

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The soccer mother getting re-arrested in connection with a bombing was a lot different to what she had just got away with and Michaela's fiancé kissing one of her male class mates when they were younger was surprising

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I do other stuff when i am online not just watch shows but i watch all shows on a PC i just forget to post sometimes because other stuff going on around the house which keep me busy.

We currently in middle of an extension and this week we are having all our windows replaced  so that main reason why i haven't really been up to date with posting comments. It took us a month to get the kitchen done which was ridclous as it was only suppose to take a week we had a problem with kitchen top the joints were misaligned.

I think that more information than you need

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I had a three day down time while I restored my computer back to it's factory shipped condition and as the computer is over seven years old the windows updates were a nightmare especially with the vista blue screen of death which was stopping every update

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

7 years old that amazing but update windows update must takes ages

59 123
Thread