Thread
Printable Version

How to Get Away with Murder Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

First day over a hundred but gave up when service pack 1 wouldn't load as without that nothing else would load so I had to find a stand alone file to install first after rebooting a third time

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Wes getting kicked off Rebecca's case after going to see her made sense as he was too close and the discovery of the hidden cell phone containing a clue in the Lila case was lucky as that got him back on the case

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Why is there a picture of your **** on the phone -best one liner to the episode

Reply 23#23 bala's post

She must of studied the photo hard to recognise it as her man's

1x05 We're Not Friend

A boy killing his abusive father for his mother was sad and the fact that husband was a cop was even worst because she couldn't report him. .

I'm not sure how I feel about this show.  Viola Davis is very butch in this series.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

I know right she is a talented actress but this role doesn't really suit her as well as she thinks. .

Reply 28#28 bala's post

ahahahaha   totally  poor lady.  Oops

Reply 29#29 arksongbird80's post

If i was to cast someone else for her role it would be Regina King i think she would do a better job in this role as she has face for it

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Totally!!  That's a great suggestion

Reply 26#26 bala's post

What a way to turn around the mothers evidence being thrown out after her son shot his abusive policeman father but jury tampering was pushing her luck

1x06 Freakin' Whack-a-Mole

A man sentenced to death by Asher's father years ago is Annalise's new client but working death penalty appeal was certainly different for the team because a person life was on the line.

I'm ready to learn #whokilledsam and finish this asinine show.  I really wanted to like it.  

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

they won't ever reveal that

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post (1x09 Comment)

In the last episode it shows event that lead to Sam's murder and i have to say the way he fell off the stairs just look amusing it look like rag doll being tossed . Now we know the events it should be interesting to see where this goes from

Thread