Thread
Printable Version

Hand of God Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hand of God Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Hand of God Premiered on Amazon Prime on August 28, 2014

Hand Of God centers on the powerful Judge Harris Pernell (Perlman), a hard-living, law-bending married man with a high-end call girl on the side who has a religious awakening and starts having visions and hearing voices through his ventilator-bound son that could be God speaking to him.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Hand of God Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This trailer cover all five shows

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Do we know whether it has full series order ?

1x01 Pilot

The bank employee cashed the check far to easy for the priest's assistant and with the imaginary voices along with the blood and wine trail you can understand why Judge Harris thought God was talking to him but the beating at the bible study might of been over the top but he was asking for it, asking Jocelyn to re-live the rape by looking at his privates was over the top as that's probably the last thing she wants to remember

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I had rewatch this as i forgotten what happened

1x02 Your Inside Voice

Not quite sure if he's crazy or not but you just know this ain't going end well considering voices are certainly testing him but i still think priest is fake and using him for his money.

1x03 Contemplating the Body

This bring a new meaning to phase getting your hands dirty but digging the body up and move it to victim house so that his kids could find the body is awful.

Season 1 Review

I predicted the ending ages ago of course he started breathing in the final episode otherwise they be no point everything that happened in previous episodes.

If you want save yourself 10 hours just watch first and last episode you won't have missed much

[ Last edited by bala at 9-13-2015 12:32 ]

Thread