101 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers 12 September 2014

Z Nation starts three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 9-12-2014 11:20 ]

Z Nation Official Trailer

Man! This looks good. I hope it gets added to the site or SYFY makes it available to watch on their site.  

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

it's a rip off walking dead

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Nah. This seems different as they are transporting a survivor to a lab in other to find a cure but, kill a few zombies along the way.

I've felt out of love with the Walking Dead since they killed Andrea (though the last epi I really watched was mid season 3).

Z Nation 1x02 Promo Francking Zombies HD

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-22-2014 09:16 ]

1x01 Puppies and Kittens

I had a feeling the zombies in the water wasn't dead but the fact they all played dead does make you think they have some intelligence and finding the baby unharmed was lucky but having to look after it was amusing as it turn out to be a zombie that was hard to kill at first

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Killing off one main cast member was a surprise

Reply 8#8 bala's post

He's not had much luck since Lost

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I don't think any cast member on that show apart from Michael Emerson have had luck after that show.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Josh Holloway and Jorge Garcia have had regular parts

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

His last show didn't get past first season which was shame i liked it.

This has now been added to the flash site

Z Nation Season 1 Promo 1x03 "Philly Feast"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-11-2014 06:37 ]

1x02 Fracking Zombies

It's a good job the didn't run out of fuel on the bridge but the zombies behind the wheel was amusing and I cant believe the lost the fuel tanker but getting her kill stick back was surprising as she used it to stop the pulley

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

You just knew that fuel depot would have bunch of zombie

1x03 Philly Feast

Using liberty bell to kick a bunch of zombie was amusing and amazing

So we knew the back story of why she is afraid of those men so glad they got what they deserved.

1x04 Full Metal Zombie

They really don't have much luck do there not only do they get car jacked once but they getting robbed second time was just bad luck and i have no idea how that old man survived that fire explosion

101 123456
Thread