Thread
Printable Version

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 17#17 bala's post

The bell falling off the truck and hitting the zombies was amusing and no wonder Cassandra didn't want to go back to the cannibals but sacrificing her own safety for Addy was great and then her rescue was awesome

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Saying let them have it was amusing as you could of understood if they had opened fire on the zombie looking car jackers but what karma with them getting jacked as well and them then being killed by zombies was tragic as they had kids with them, Murphy was luck to survive the explosion down the air shaft but taking a shot at him was amusing as he looked like a zombie

1x05 Home Sweet Zombie

It wasn't looking good for Warren's missing husband and the zombie tornado couldn't of came at a worst time as it left everyone in danger

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

No it wasn't but you got admit using natural disaster was good story lines but it makes you wonder in 5 years of walking dead they never experienced bad weather ?.

Reply 24#24 bala's post

I read on SYFY that Harold Perrineau's character was killed in the pilot and I wondered why. His staring in NBC's Constantine which premieres in October 24

1x06 Resurrection Z

You just knew something bad would happen to that peaceful compound

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Having to surrender all their weapons was a recipe for disaster and standing on the table preaching before cutting his throat was sickening but how quick it all changed was incredible and what a shame for Charles

1x07 Welcome to FU-Bar

The shooting competition was nice distraction from zombie but again you knew that place would turn into zombie place .They really have bad luck wherever they go

1x08 Zunami

That was some quick thinking hiding in morgue slabs but what he did to get water was awful and only he knows but everyone thinking he's a hero was amusing consider we saw what he did but going back for them was a surprised as he looked like he was going leave them but i am guessing he kind of felt lonely without them was the only reason he came back.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

You can blame her for putting her seatbelt after finding out he learnt to drive himself and that shooting competition was ridiculous at the start as there was no way they could tell who shot who and who missed but the guy on the toilet getting shot by a stray bullet was amusing

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Giving the gun away to that girl was nice but what a way pay back that by saving his life

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It's a good job she had the gun so she could save his life and considering he save her father first it was a nice was to repay the favour

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Citizen Z trusting the guy in the space suit was careless but all being an hallucination was amusing and with the zombie tsunami coming the others hiding with the dead bodies was smart thinking

1x09 Die, Zombie, Die... Again

This episode started out so well but repeated repressed memories were a bit ridclous especially after 5th time  

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Ugh. It was just so repetative but I did like learning about they back story.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I know a better episode would been how they met don't you think ?

1x10 Going Nuclear

Nuclear Zombie you got to hand it writers they explore different type of zombies   .

I like the fact they are not copying walking dead and decides just action show with group killing zombies and no actual storyline nice way to unwind on sunday afternoon

Thread