Thread
Printable Version

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sisters of Mercy

I had feeling there was more to that place than meet the eye Adie staying was a surprised

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I hate that Addie stayed with the sisters of mercy.  Beyond the fact that they are merman's with multiple wives, they're crazy....  HAHAHAHA

I feel for the boyfriend, He was devastated.  I can't believe she didn't get emotional when he was shot by the sisters....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Mack wanting to go on a proper date with Addy would of sounded better if he he said it by the lake rather than at that abandoned building and being stuck in a ground-hog day nightmare was over the top but at leased we found out about Abby's mother

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Radio active zombies was different  and having to kill the scientist after he turned in front of his daughter was tragic and her turning after the plane crash was a double tragedy

1x11 Sisters of Mercy

The all female commune looked to good to be true but Addy wanting to stay after her ground-hog day nightmare was understandable and the girl all over Murphy was creepy but amusing

1x12 Murphy's Law

Murphy hitting the Z's with golf balls was impressive and it was obvious he was going to be kidnapped by the new strangers after he told them about his blood being special but being able to control them with his DNA was surprising

1x13 Doctor of the Dead

I assume the nuclear strike was on the lab so Murphy leaving them behind was disappointing but I hope the doctor of death doesn't get out

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling he might

just finished watching this but I get the feeling all the main cast is dead except for Murphy unless a miracle happened

2x01 The Murphy

I thought trying to outrun the impending blast was useless but coming across that tunnel was a miracle but the doctor of death hiding in the fridge was amusing and Roberta using the last of her bullets to save the girl was great

2x02 White Light

It's going to be a tough fight with both zombies and bounty hunters being eager to capture Murphy, dead or alive especially as there seems to be so many of them and Addy attacking Murphy was surprising

2x03 Zombie Road

No wonder he wanted his car back with all the water in it and how long Cassandra hold on to humanity

2x04 Batch 47

Sending the survivors into greenhouse for the so called natural cure was a suicide mission with it being guarded by zombies and about time they made contact with Citizen Z, Serena's unborn baby is a freak of nature

Thread