Thread
Printable Version

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x05 Zombaby

Rolling the big cheese down hill was amusing and Serena having a bad case of morning sickness was understandable and taking the medicine they needed to survive the anthrax was messed up, Serena being turned after giving birth to Lucy was sad

2x06 Zombie Baby Daddy

They missed the perfect opportunity to check Lucy when Murphy was throwing her around like a ball to keep her safe and looks like Cassandra has lost what little humanity she had left, what did Murphy do to the couple so they would take Lucy

2x07 Down the Mississippi

The mobile dentists was a little corny but disposing of the bodied like a garbage truck was amusing and I can't believe the guys fell for the Murphy con, 10K getting separated after the boat disaster was unfortunate but he was lucky they found him before Hector hung him

2x08 The Collector

I thought Murphy was hallucinating at first until he was captured and the fact the other had no idea what happened to him was crazy as they only turned their backs for a moment, the Collector was one strange character

2x09 Rozwell

They had to be driving through Rozwell with the so called space ship slicing the zombies and Bernadette thinking the aliens are there to save her was strange

2x10 We Were Nowhere Near the Grand Canyon

Red Hawk thinking he's safe from the zombies was crazy but the massive dust cloud produced by the horde of zombies was freaky and using the fire to drive them off the cliff was impressive

2x11 Corporate Retreat

The survivors being in the hotel from day one was surprising and someone trying to shoot Murphy didn't help the situation

2x12 Party With the Zeros

Hector and his men coming to their aid was lucky but I wouldn't trust him especially with the Doctor of Death working with them and I guess Hector's days are numbered with Javier recognising the tattoo on his arm but Roberta stopping him was disappointing

2x13 AdiĆ³s, Muchachos

I was hopping the Doctor died after being the first test patient and I cant believe it worked where everyone inoculated is now under Murphy's unique brand of mind control but it's a good job it didn't last

2x14 Day One

All of them recalling their pasts, including where they were when the Zombie Apocalypse started was fascinating

Thread