Thread
Printable Version

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers 12 September 2014

Z Nation starts three years after the zombie virus has gutted the country, a team of everyday heroes must transport the only known survivor of the plague from New York to California, where the last functioning viral lab waits for his blood. Although the antibodies he carries are the world’s last, best hope for a vaccine, he hides a dark secret that threatens them all. With humankind’s survival at stake, the ragtag band embarks on a journey of survival across three thousand miles of rusted-out post-apocalyptic America.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 9-12-2014 11:20 ]

Z Nation Official Trailer

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

it's a rip off walking dead

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Killing off one main cast member was a surprise

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I don't think any cast member on that show apart from Michael Emerson have had luck after that show.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

His last show didn't get past first season which was shame i liked it.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

You just knew that fuel depot would have bunch of zombie

1x03 Philly Feast

Using liberty bell to kick a bunch of zombie was amusing and amazing

So we knew the back story of why she is afraid of those men so glad they got what they deserved.

1x04 Full Metal Zombie

They really don't have much luck do there not only do they get car jacked once but they getting robbed second time was just bad luck and i have no idea how that old man survived that fire explosion

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

No it wasn't but you got admit using natural disaster was good story lines but it makes you wonder in 5 years of walking dead they never experienced bad weather ?.

1x06 Resurrection Z

You just knew something bad would happen to that peaceful compound

1x07 Welcome to FU-Bar

The shooting competition was nice distraction from zombie but again you knew that place would turn into zombie place .They really have bad luck wherever they go

1x08 Zunami

That was some quick thinking hiding in morgue slabs but what he did to get water was awful and only he knows but everyone thinking he's a hero was amusing consider we saw what he did but going back for them was a surprised as he looked like he was going leave them but i am guessing he kind of felt lonely without them was the only reason he came back.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Giving the gun away to that girl was nice but what a way pay back that by saving his life

1x09 Die, Zombie, Die... Again

This episode started out so well but repeated repressed memories were a bit ridclous especially after 5th time  

Reply 37#37 arksongbird80's post

I know a better episode would been how they met don't you think ?

1x10 Going Nuclear

Nuclear Zombie you got to hand it writers they explore different type of zombies   .

I like the fact they are not copying walking dead and decides just action show with group killing zombies and no actual storyline nice way to unwind on sunday afternoon

Sisters of Mercy

I had feeling there was more to that place than meet the eye Adie staying was a surprised

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

I have a feeling he might

Thread