Thread
Printable Version

Z-Nation Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Mack wanting to go on a proper date with Addy would of sounded better if he he said it by the lake rather than at that abandoned building and being stuck in a ground-hog day nightmare was over the top but at leased we found out about Abby's mother

Reply 39#39 bala's post

Radio active zombies was different  and having to kill the scientist after he turned in front of his daughter was tragic and her turning after the plane crash was a double tragedy

1x11 Sisters of Mercy

The all female commune looked to good to be true but Addy wanting to stay after her ground-hog day nightmare was understandable and the girl all over Murphy was creepy but amusing

1x12 Murphy's Law

Murphy hitting the Z's with golf balls was impressive and it was obvious he was going to be kidnapped by the new strangers after he told them about his blood being special but being able to control them with his DNA was surprising

1x13 Doctor of the Dead

I assume the nuclear strike was on the lab so Murphy leaving them behind was disappointing but I hope the doctor of death doesn't get out

2x01 The Murphy

I thought trying to outrun the impending blast was useless but coming across that tunnel was a miracle but the doctor of death hiding in the fridge was amusing and Roberta using the last of her bullets to save the girl was great

2x02 White Light

It's going to be a tough fight with both zombies and bounty hunters being eager to capture Murphy, dead or alive especially as there seems to be so many of them and Addy attacking Murphy was surprising

2x03 Zombie Road

No wonder he wanted his car back with all the water in it and how long Cassandra hold on to humanity

2x04 Batch 47

Sending the survivors into greenhouse for the so called natural cure was a suicide mission with it being guarded by zombies and about time they made contact with Citizen Z, Serena's unborn baby is a freak of nature

2x05 Zombaby

Rolling the big cheese down hill was amusing and Serena having a bad case of morning sickness was understandable and taking the medicine they needed to survive the anthrax was messed up, Serena being turned after giving birth to Lucy was sad

2x06 Zombie Baby Daddy

They missed the perfect opportunity to check Lucy when Murphy was throwing her around like a ball to keep her safe and looks like Cassandra has lost what little humanity she had left, what did Murphy do to the couple so they would take Lucy

2x07 Down the Mississippi

The mobile dentists was a little corny but disposing of the bodied like a garbage truck was amusing and I can't believe the guys fell for the Murphy con, 10K getting separated after the boat disaster was unfortunate but he was lucky they found him before Hector hung him

Thread