Thread
Printable Version

The Mysteries of Laura (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x07 The Mystery of the Art Ace

Trust Laura to notice the bulge in the victims trousers but the fact he had that much money stuffed down his pants it was probable not a robbery and sending Laura in to play poker looked risky at first as she needed help from her father, 92 bottles of beer not on the wall was amusing

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I keep forgetting about this show because it's not on the site and meeting her father was interesting all he wanted to do spend time with her kids which was nice.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That didn't stop you with Transporter or Party Tricks latest episodes

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

if i get time sometimes i plan to watch next day if i don't finish today show,  this show that i am not really interested in so i tend leave it for days when not much on. I was expecting this get cancelled after couple of episode but i was wrong.

ps: both those show are on the site

pps: i love how you try to make me accountable for everything i post

[ Last edited by bala at 11-3-2014 18:54 ]

Reply 24#24 bala's post

The shows might be but the episodes aren't at the moment

1x08 The Mystery of the Mobile Murder

Laura asking the male stripper if she should use his or her handcuffs was amusing and Max wearing the pink face masks at work was priceless but Margo adding sixteen years to her age to sell her product was crazy

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

That's advertising for you if people are willing to believe it

1x09 The Mystery of the Dysfunctional Dynasty

What a thing for the young girl to see chasing her dog and what a small world that Jake would run into a familiar face during their search a new nanny but that was an amusing distraction to get into the hotel room

1x10 The Mystery of the Fertility Fatality

The twins being accused of bullying at their gym class was amusing as the new nanny made it look like the kids were suffering coming from a broken home and with a scam like that I'm not surprised somebody snapped but what a way to save the killer from setting fire to himself

The Mysteries of Laura - Max Plays Detective (Episode Highlight)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-23-2015 11:02 ]

1x11 The Mystery of the Frozen Foodie

The food truck refusing to stop for police because he was late was crazy but him flirting with Laura was amusing and the race to stop the laundry was impressive

1x12 The Mystery of the Fateful Fire

Laura did look like she was a little jealous at first of Jake's ex and the hero who saved the boy not knowing about the other victim being suspected of the killer was surprising as the mother had left her son home alone who started the fire

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes so glad she was able prove it other parent daughter who bully her twins

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

All because he knocked up the chef wife caused him to get killed but what an awful way to die

Thread