Thread
Printable Version

Scrotal Recall Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scrotal Recall Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Scrotal Recall Premiered on Channel 4 on October 02, 2014

Scrotal Recall follows the life of Dylan Witter. Dylan must contact everyone he has ever slept with to let them know he has an STI. He decides to use the quest as a mission of every squandered opportunity, broken promises and romantic car-crashes. In each episode, Dylan will seek out a different girl from his STI list.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Scrotal Recall Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Not a bad comedy so far. You clearly see that Evie is and will pine over Dylan. I could survive without Luke's presence but his the typical self-centered best friend on this type of comedies. We see that Evie is engaged to be married but I hope they show where she met the guy.....we already know that it was about 10 months ago.

1x1 Pilot was excellent, it laid the ground work for the series

1x2 was just an okay episode but, I really like the ending with the conference call scene

1x3 who would've thought that Cressida was actually Evie.....nice. But, now that we know they've slept together the whole scene leads to predictability in the series. It was nice to see that Luke does have some kind of emotion - the girl his been dying to sleep with since high school was the one who secretly made his teenage years HELL. And yes, he and his mother did have the same hair cut.

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

With Netflix taking over this and re-naming it Lovesick will we get season 2

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

i was wondering why i never heard of lovesick season 1

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Oh, its coming back. Good news.

Thread