Thread
Printable Version

Kingdom Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Flowers

Jay kidnapping his mother to help her get clean was understandable after his run in with Terry but giving him a beating I seen coming

1x05 Eat Your Own Cooking

Alvey fantasizing about getting revenge for what happened to Nate was scary as it looked real and I didn't think Jay would have such a hard time in the cage fight, what a shame Keith is such hard work but getting picked on was sad

1x06 Please Refrain from Crying

I thought Christina spending the day with Nate was a little to soon especially with her trying to get Nate's therapist to give him pain medicine and Keith stabbing the guy was a little predictable

1x07 Animator/Annihilator

Christina visiting Alvey at the gym was surprising as she wants her half the place as he never got divorced and I wonder what Jay will do after getting a visit from the Latino gangsters

1x08 The Gentle Slope

Looks like the Latino gangsters are going to regret visiting Jay's place as he searches for them using the new information he obtained but finding him in bed with his son was a game changer and Alvey having sex with Christina was surprising

1x09 Cut Day

Ryan and Jay trying cut weight was a big ask with Ryan needing to loose 20LB and Ryan parole officer's fetish was a little creepy

1x10 King Beast

You cant blame Lisa for questioning her role in Alvey's life especially with the way he's behaving and Christina's demons show signs of surfacing was surprising considering how good she's been since Jay got her off drugs, Ryan having a tough fight compared to Jay made it more believable

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

I was wondering who's house it was but having his son there saved his life

No wonder his current girlfriend doesn't trust Alvery

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I can't believe what it was but at least he get to fight not go back to jail

2x01 New Money

Sods law Ryan contends with illness on the day of his fight while Jay's opponent decides to pull out on the day of his fight and Ryan was lucky to win but Jay getting into a brawl was amusing, Lisa recruiting a new female fighter should be interesting

2x02 Simulations

You just knew Jay meeting the photographer Laura that they would end up in bed together but kicking him out afterwards was amusing and Nate stringing his girlfriend along is disappointing

2x03 Broken or Missing

Keith being released from jail was surprising but the way he hit the guys who were talking about him was karma as they were being rude and Ryan being made to piss in a cup was karma, Jay being given an intriguing offer by Garo to fight Ryan was a novel idea and Nate having his first fight back could of gone better

2x04 Be First

I have a feeling Chapas only came back for Alvey to invest and I cant understand why Nate's girlfriend stuck with him so long as he's been a pig to her but calling him out in the gym was a surprise, Jay does seem to be getting possessive over Laura and his mother didn't help

2x05 Happy Hour

It was obvious Alicia is living in her car but sleeping with a knife for protection must meed she is hiding from someone and i hope she's not using Ryan for somewhere to crash, Jay was bound to stuff up with Laura

Thread