Thread
Printable Version

Kingdom Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Pink at Night

Alicia was lucky she was armed and you just knew Jay would track down his competition for Laura but warning him off was too much, Christina going on the game was disappointing, Lisa getting a deal with Garo for Jay seemed to take ages and Keith working for Ryan I don't think will work

2x07 The Demon Had a Spell

I liked the way Shelby handled Jay over the scales being out and Ryan's interview with his father was nice but I had a feeling Nate's boxing career was going nowhere

2x08 Smoker

You can understand the guys taking the day off but taking drugs could ruin all their careers and Keith warning them of the guys videoing them was great, it was nice to see Alicia in action

2x09 Living Down

It's a shame Christina was looking for a new living arrangement but I had a feeling she was going to over dosed while Jay was at his fight and the guys being pissed over Alicia's new car was understandable but she should of known there was a catch to having the car

2x10 Traveling Alone

Nate and Jay discovering Christina was sad but I can't believe she was alive and Alvey loosing his investment was predictable and I'm surprised he didn't leave town but using Alvey's gun to kill himself was terrible and Ryan's dad pleading with to put a end to his suffering was tragic

2x11 Lay and Pray

You just knew the reporter talking about Jay's mother like that he would loose it and Alicia preparing for her first professional fight was impressive but the win was awesome, Ryan getting hurt in the brawl was karma as he hit first

2x12 No Fault

Finding out Lisa lost the baby was sad and Ryan had to see a doctor after his drunken brawl, Nate should of known taking that amount of money for being his personal trainer would come with strings attached

2x13 Woke Up Lonely

Jay and Ryan's fight seems to of taken ages to come and everyone taking on new role on who's corner to be in was interesting but the way Jay won was surprising, Alvey being questioned by the police was predictable after the shooting and being sued by the cyclist was understandable but the timing was awful and Christina fighting back was karma for that attempted rape

2x14 Do Not Disturb

Alvey being suspicious about the offer Alicia received was understandable and the way Jay and Ava celebrated his championship win was amusing but trust Nate to spoil it by telling him about his mothers attempt rape

2x15 Take Pills

Ryan must of been drunk if he thought Alicia was still in the gym after he set the alarm off and Jay and Ava's plans being spoiled when his mothers councillor turned up was great as you just knew Jay would punch him for what he did to her but the gun was going too far especially being high

Thread