Thread
Printable Version

The Missing Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

The Pilot was excellent. But, the second episode was a lot slower - trying to set up the mystery of the series

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Wow! Tony's guilt over his inability to secure his son has him committing murder. Wow! So, if he finds the kid dead or alive gendarmerie could arrest him.

1x6

Tony is so lucky that over the years Julian has softened to his plight. If it was back in 2009 he would've been a goner since they already suspected him. I would not have giving that man 15,000 euros for that BS information.

So, that's what happened to his leg - I thought he got shot.

Reply 15#15 Milks26's post

1 x 7

From the first episode I knew who took Oliver. I haven't nailed down the specifics as to his & her motivation, but I know who did it.

Overall, this was a good episode. I'm happy that Malik Suri got his in the end. It would be nice if Emily & Tony reconcile.

I knew Alian caused Oliver's disappearance - no surprise there I just did not know the specifics.

I thought this show was supposed to be a 8 part mini series - I guess the writers convinced the powers in charge that it had enough material to go further, it most certainly does. Oliver is still alive.

Emily married Mark since she needed something tangible to hold onto after finding out about Oliver's fate. However, if the show progress I can see her and Tony reuniting.

Thread