21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Marvel's Agent Carter Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Marvel's Agent Carter Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Marvel's Agent Carter Premieres on ABC on January 06, 2015

It’s 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve),  Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Marvel's Agent Carter Here

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x01 Now is Not the End

This is certainly a diffrent type of show than agent of shield yet it somehow better because it focused on 1 character unlike other show too many characters which distract from the show situation and the way carter keep blowing everything up is very amusing.

1x02 Bridge and Tunnel

That close call with the equipment testing radiation but carter giving them a way to idenify the bad guy was amusing since she discovered by her being infected and their attitudes towards her are very amusing .

1x03 Time & Tide"

How unfortunate that Peggy giving them Stark's missing weapons got one her collogues killed

1x04 The Blitzkrieg Button"

Stark returning to ask peggy for help was amusing as she forced to sneak him into her building but stark really knew how get through a lot women while he was there . Peggy slapping him after he lied to her about the Blitzkrieg Button was amusing.

1x05 The Iron Ceiling

This was great episode showing what the Russian were doing training those women to fight and look like one of them is peggy's room-mate .

1x06 A Sin to Err

That's what i call a close call from Russian killer but she lucky she was a wanted women by her agency or she would been dead

I am loving this show!!! Go Agent Carter

Wow, a lot of agents dying. I was surprised the chief died.

21 12
Thread