Thread
Printable Version

12 Monkeys Seasons 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 The Night Room

Katarina joining the others for a drink was a nice surprise and I was wondering what the story behind her short marriage was until seeing those  photos so I guess he was an earlier experiment

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

look like they changed the future but still different outcome

1x06 The Red Forest

Crashing the car at such a slow speed in the hope to over power Cole was lame but the Back to the Future reference was amusing as he did see him vanish

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I love all reference 80's movies throughout the series

1x07 The Keys

Aaron being more worried about his suit than the fact he just seen James disappear was amusing and what an emotional phone call while they organised an air strike

1x08 Yesterday

Cole was lucky to survive the air strike considering Dr. Jones time machine was broken and Cassandra thinking he's dead should make things interesting the next time they meet

Webisode #1: Goodbye to #9: Doubts

These webisods are far too short and with the machine not being reliable Cole is lucky to still be alive

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

That phone call was tough because she couldn't tell him he was going die

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought he would be put two years into future where virus has been released

1x09 Tomorrow

Cole trying to find her was lucky as she found him but her dying was sad

Reply 30#30 bala's post

There are far too many time jumps in this episode starting in 2017 and jumping 17 time before finishing back in 2043 after seeing Cassie die as if you blink and miss the year it just get confusing

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Yes i know what you mean i think because they really no clue what to do in this episode

1x10 Divine Move

Cole having to deal with the fallout of Ramse attempting to protect his new family was interesting but you just knew it would backfire and trust him to use the machine himself

1x11 Shonin

Cole going back to Tokyo in the year 1987 looking for Ramse was interesting as it left him dying after Ramse stabbed him

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

This was very complicated episode and revealing why Cole keep on failing in previous episodes was interesting

1x12 Paradox

Finding young Cole getting his blood save current Cole was interesting as it seem to work but blow up the place means they need find another place

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Cassandra convincing 2015 Jones to try and save Cole was great and Aaron getting Cole's father killed trying to keep Cassandra safe was tragic but at leased he had some time with him

1x13 Arms of Mine

Aaron getting killed trying to escape was karma and Cassandra getting shot trying to kill Ramse was predictable but Cole putting her in the machine was lucky

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

I am not even sure i understand all events that happened in this episode because it looked like no matter what Cole did it destiny for virus to get out one way or another meaning all that effort went for nothing .

Thread