53 123
Thread
Printable Version

Red Rock (TV3) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Red Rock (TV3) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Red Rock Premiered on TV3 on January 07, 2015

Irish crime drama following the Hennessys and Kielys, Red Rock's resident feuding families as they battle each other for supremacy.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Red Rock Here

1x01 Episode 1

At first I thought the body they discovered on the pier by the police was dead but the police trying to inform the family was amusing as they were trying to say he's been here all night while he is actually in hospital, Michael claiming it was self defence was stretching it to far as the have CCTV and he has no injuries himself and now with the guy dying Michael is in deep trouble

1x02 Episode 2

Darren's mother getting to the hospital to late was sad and not being able to see him until after the autopsy didn't help and I assume the Hennessys and Kielys were feuding before Darren's death

1x03 Episode 3

The family arguing over what Darren should be buried in was terrible and that was a close call with the girl interrupting the attack

1x04 Episode 4

The old guy was lucky the police turned up when they did but after saving his life only to try and tell him the bad news about his daughter was tragic but not telling him because he's dying was a surprise

1x05 Episode 5

Locking the undertaker in the cupboard because of the funeral bill I found amusing and the mystery woman causing trouble for Sharon and her colleague was interesting as they took her to the wrong house which was full of stolen goods

1x06 Episode 6

Looks like Katie is responsible for Patricia being angry over a financial issue at the pub and that's only going to add to the feuding families and that was a sneaky way to get the girls age

1x07 Episode 7

Katie being innocent was great as she don't need the trouble but her son taking the money was ironic

1x08 Episode 8

It was only a matter of time before Sharon confronted Brian with the CCTV footage of him kissing a 15 year old schoolgirl as it has been eating her up for days

PS Looks like I have stumbled across a new twice a week soap that has something like 160 episodes over two years planned

1x09 Episode 9

Brian knowing Sharon lied about where she got the CCTV footage from is going to make her life hell and Bridget was lucky while she bagged up Darren's belongings and the way she was treated you can't blame her for taking the shoebox full of money

1x10 Episode 10

Bridget and Patricia telling each other a few home truths in a showdown at the pub was predictable and that arson attack I thought was a racist attack at first

1x11 Episode 11

Patricia being annoyed when she discovered David was heading away for the night with Katie was predictable and the kid hiding in the bin answering his phone to the police was amusing

1x12 Episode 12

Patricia finding out the truth about the night of Darren's death was interesting as David was there when Katie's brother died and then went home to her

53 123
Thread