40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fortitude (Pivot) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Fortitude (Pivot) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Fortitude Premiered on Pivot on January 29, 2015

Fortitude is a place like nowhere else. Surrounded by the savage beauty of the frozen landscape, the small town in the Arctic circle is one of the safest towns on earth. There has never been a violent crime here. Until now.

In this close-knit community, a murder touches everyone, and the unsettling horror of the crime threatens the future of the town itself.

In Fortitude, it's not just the cold that kills.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Fortitude Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-30-2015 10:56 ]

1x01 Episode One

I cant believe Jules didn't ring the doctor straight away when Liam collapse and I first thought Henry shot the victim as a mercy killing as he was being mauled by a polar bear but the fact he missed the bear didn't make that much difference as the bear had already ripped his leg off and the discovery of the mutilated body was disgusting

Fortitude Episode 2 Preview Clip

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-7-2015 12:59 ]

1x02 Episode Two

How on earth did Liam's parents not know about his frost bit until he woke up and Charlie still being alive after what first looked like a bear attack was surprising but dying in hospital was understandable with those injuries, Dan the Sheriff is behaving very strange but I guess he doesn't want the development stopped

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-7-2015 13:00 ]

Fortitude Episode 3 Preview Clip

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-7-2015 12:55 ]

1x03 Episode Three

Eugene getting Trish's permission to search Charlie's office was surprising after the way she found out about Charlie's death but Ronnie taking his daughter out on the boat at night was suspicious and with everyone wanting her to ring them first when she discovers what they have should be interesting

1x04 Episode Four

Dan and Frank going in search of a suspect after Frank was told about his son was unbelievable but that attack on Frank not knows who's blood was on his t-shirt was a little premature

1x05 Episode Five

If she was going to trick her mother into eating whale she should of waited a little longer and Morton taking over the murder investigation was predictable as he witnessed the attack on Frank

1x06 Episode Six

Seeing Liam hit him first was surprising and finding his fingernail on the victim is only going to make him the main suspect

1x07 Episode Seven

Henry developing the photo of the arm in handcuffs is going to look like a cops involved and you cant blame Carrie for making the phone call after the way her father was behaving, that last murder was sick

1x08 Episode Eight

You can understand why Frank was hoping the latest events would exonerate Liam but why Shirley did the second attack was bizarre and I'm not surprised he got attacked

40 12
Thread