40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Fortitude (Pivot) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x09 Episode Nine

Vincent and Natalie making the discovery after the polar bears autopsy was interesting but Frank taking the law into his own hands isn't going to end well

1x10 Episode Ten

You would of thought Liam not having the virus would be good news but didn't explain why he did what he did and I had a feeling Henry would do something stupid

1x11 Episode Eleven

The truth about Billy was surprising but what happened to him was karma for his attack on the girl

1x12 Episode Twelve

Vincent willing to sacrifice himself to stop the spread but surviving the explosion was surprising, the Mammoth carrying the parasite explains the virus that's making people kill but Elena attacking Carrie was sad

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-17-2015 20:38 ]

Behind the Scenes Special

Nice look at the show from behind the camera

2x01 Episode 1

I know they have bigger problems than the kid with the axe but they shouldn't of let him walk away and I'm not sure Petra should be in charge of the investigation as she thought the decapitated body was done by the snowplough rather than murder, that scream over the dead dog was spine chilling

2x02 Episode 2

I'm guessing with Sheriff Dan fighting for his life he was in no fit state to decapitate the victim but the Governor loosing her job because of the fuel was surprising and Elena still being alive after Dan shot her was surprising, the kid was luck the polar bear was shot before being attract but trying to find out why it came inside is important as it looks like they have another major problem and you knew he was in trouble after finding the head in the fridge

2x03 Episode 3

I'm glad the guy with the head didn't get far and I'm guessing with Dan's sudden recover and wanting to see Elena he knows something isn't right but another headless victim while the other was in custody did make things more complicated, who would of thought Natalie and Vincent heading out into the wilderness would end with him loosing his sight

2x04 Episode 4

What a shame the father could only see hid daughter feet as she had lost her head and I thought Elena's doctor had the upper hand with her getting Dan's medical records but him doing his research on her was great, talk about a close call for the Governor snooping in his room

2x05 Episode 5

The faceless person bringing the tongue back was a little cocky and considering how many police were at the wake how did they escape but at leased they found the girls missing head, Vincent's trust in Natalie was bound to be shattered when he found out she kept some wasps alive but him being able to catch the jar being blind was amusing as he was obviously lying as well, Elena surviving without the life support was a little predictable

2x06 Episode 6

Dr. Khatri attempting to cover her tracks was understandable with Elena on the loose and Michael presenting the scientists with the miracle of cell regeneration was bound to be meet with scepticism, the Governor starting to put the pieces together was impressive but getting Eric to believe her was a different story and what Erling did was diabolical

2x07 Episode 7

I hope they find Hildur's phone before it's damaged by the snow as it has the recording of what Erling did to her and I'm guessing Natalie telling him her suspicions about Dr. Khatri has put herself in danger, Dan killing Elena was surprising after all he's done to keep her alive but swimming out to retrieve Hildur's body was brave

2x08 Episode 8

Looks like without Hildur's phone it's going to be classed as suicide but the again she would of hid her car like Erling did and contaminating Natalie's water bottle to keep her quiet is sickening as there seems to be no limits to how far they are willing to go, Petra and Ingrid seem to be on the right track in seek the truth about Hildur's last moments

2x09 Episode 9

Finding Hildur's car because Ingrid needed to pee was amusing but until the find the phone there is no proof and trust Vincent to take Natalie to be treated by Dr. Khatri when she was the one who infected her but Erling offering to save Michael's wife to save his own ass was predictable

2x10 Episode 10

Michael needing to bring Dan to Dr. Khatri to save his wife isn't going to be easy with Dan seeking his own vengeance for what they did to Hildur but setting the town on Erling was clever, the organisation trying to kill the Doctor backfired with the flare gun blowing up the helicopter and Dan leading the others into a trap was great as it almost worked but glad Eric was there to save Michael

40 12
Thread