28 12
Thread
Printable Version

Winter (Seven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Winter (Seven) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Winter Premiered on Seven on February 04, 2015

After the success of 2014’s TV movie The Killing Field, Rebecca Gibney returns to the screen as Detective Sergeant Eve Winter in Seven’s new series Winter. Peter O’Brien will reprise his role as Detective Inspector Lachlan McKenzie.

Enter Federal policeman Jake Harris (Matt Nable) who isn’t keen to share his case; or star witness Indiana, but Eve’s instincts tell her to dig deeper. Meanwhile Lachlan is running a parallel investigation into his own cold case, another murder in the same coastal town eight years ago.

Between the picturesque backdrop of the south coast and the busy city of Kings Cross, Eve has to juggle her personal life, professional life and the competing interests of the case. What is the connection between Indiana and Karly? And how are these two related to Lachlan’s cold case? What started as a straight domestic homicide will uncover secrets buried decades deep and push Eve’s team to breaking point.

This major landmark series is full of twists and turns as a detective under the gun works to put together the pieces of an intricate and mysterious crime.

Winter is in an in-house Seven Production. Executives Producers are John Holmes and Julie McGauran. Producers are Chris Martin-Jones, Rebecca Gibney and Sarah Smith (producer/writer).

Created by Michaeley O’Brien and Sarah Smith.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Winter Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-4-2015 18:13 ]

The Killing Field (2014)

The hunt for Becky uncovering five bodies in unmarked graves was tragic and the fact Damian was helping the search party after seeing her the night she disappeared did look like he cared rather guilty but putting her body in one of the graves while the police were busy was unbelievable and trying to get Brett to talk was hard work as he was a little to cocky but Eve was lucky he decided to kill himself rather than her

1x01 Skeletons

Finding her daughter at the bottom of the cliff after coming over to babysit her grandchildren was tragic but having the same thing happen eight years ago at the same place was surprising and a second girl attacked who used to be her friends was bizarre but she was lucky to get away from the hospital attack

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

It was a good thing or they would of been more bodies but Eve was more than lucky and look like he did family a family save them going court   .

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Wasn't expecting this to be continuous storyline throughout a season   . She was lucky but as soon as we saw tattoos on both of the women i knew they had to be connected but finding out one of them doesn't exist was good cliffhanger .

1x02 Gone Girl

I thought putting the tracker on Indiana's phone was a waste of time considering he was following them but hacking the camera was impressive but with her being a federal witness and them not knowing her real name can she be trusted, I had a feeling the suicide was murder but another murder right under their noses was surprising

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I wasn't expecting that to happen but it was a nice surprise and politics between the agency could ruin both cases   .

1x03 The Bridge

Look like there's a mole on the team but it's good thing she swap places on motocycle

Reply 11#11 bala's post

What a shame Indiana dropped her phone when getting on the scooter and tragic her friend died being her decoy

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

That's what i call a true friend

1x04 The Inside Man

I was wondering how many close calls was Indiana going to have before she realises she would be safer with the police but glad she rang Eve and Eve's run in with professional standards is going to make things awkward, what a cliffhanger with Lachlan getting shot

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

At least we know who the mole is

1x05 Blow Up

Lachlan is using up all his lives with him having a second go to kill him in hospital and so much for him trying to withholding the photo-fit but with him going after Indiana his has made himself the number one suspect

28 12
Thread