Thread
Printable Version

Allegiance Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 bala's post

For every one cancelled it seems like there are twice as many new shows

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah because more network are producing tv show before it was only major broadcasting channel and cable channel but now online company are produce tv shows which has fragmented the market .

[ Last edited by bala at 3-6-2015 21:48 ]

I don't think I will even waste my time watching this now that its cancelled, what is the point of watching it knowing it was cancelled after less than 10 episodes with no ending, so stupid of networks, cable channels & websites to do things like that

Reply 23#23 spratt89's post

Yep, sometimes it is pointless to watch cancelled shows. Then again there are some that I do watch and wonder why was it cancelled.

NBC was trying to copy FX The Americans anyway.

Reply 18#18 bala's post

The timing of Alex being confronted with the reality of his family's past couldn't of been worse as s his integrity is questioned at work along with them trying to find the mole but nice work in destroying the hard drive

1x06 Liars and Thieves

After what happen end of the episode getting him to break office to get the ledger was good shame he got shot by her handler . So much operation to go smooth . That was close call for his sister having team almost on her .About time Alex meet his parent's handler

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I'm surprised they trusted him enough to break into the offices with just Natalie as he had almost taken them all out last time but Victor killing his was a tragic as he did come through for them and manipulating the task force to send Alex to Italy was impressive

1x07 Stranger in a Strange Land

Alex's mission was really tricky when it lost antidote pill for sickness but now we have new bad guy and he look American. Alex sleeping with his partner was amusing because he not like that but her forcing him to tell her how he feel was nice.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

It's a shame VIP have stopped updating this since it was cancelled

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah i just surprised someone airing remaining episodes

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

look like they read your comment

1x07 Stranger in a Strange Land

Alex having a better view than Michelle was amusing as he was checking out her ass while she was looking out the window but you just knew they would end up in bed together and dropping the blue pill was tragic as it cost his helpers life

1x08 The Arrival

Alex is screwed i don't think he get out of this after his boss suspicious of him but the fact that his girlfriend is killed is going make him more suspicious

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Michelle needing to define their relationship to Alex was amusing but the fact she told Sam was nice as it took the suspicion of his strange behaviour away from him and was it Alex's telling her the truth got her shot

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

We don't know i hope we find out who kills her

1x09 Clean hands

Getting rid of Michelle body was family affair good thing there were listening police radio or Alex would be in trouble

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Considering Alex is such a genius he can be such an idiot going in to Michelle's apartment after being told he's being framed for her attack and nice work in cleaning up before the FBI turned up but shame about the smell of bleach

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

That's the problem with genius they don't have common sense

1x10 A Convenient Place to Die

Who warned Alex of his impending arrest and helped him escape was surprising but after the questioning started I thought it was all a plan to get him to talk and him turning out to be the mole I should of seen coming

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was obvious he was the mole but what a great cover he had since he tasked finding moles it was perfect.

Alex took one hell risk to bleed out and now the whole family is on the run .

It's great there's no promo for the future episode as we have no idea what's going to happen

Thread