21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Allegiance Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

of course it reminds you of Americans this was NBC attempt to compete with the American because of how successful that show is for FX. As for the show i think it's better because family situation is different and kids are a lot more older. I can't wait till the mother finds out who her daughter boyfriend is she really hates him.

The parents spying on their son i was worried they would stretch that out but to resolve that by end of the episode was brilliant.

Overall i think this series has potential assuming it doesn't try not copy the American instead make a show unique to them.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I have to say lie being so convincing her husband almost believed it but Alex memory and ability is really amazing how he can recall things so clearly    .

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I thought she only bugged one of his shirts not all of them . I thought they lost bug in pervious episode when he removed his shirt to cover the guys wounds.

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

The question whether they will tell the truth or not they already lied to him once so i don't know whether they give him full story.

1x05 Tipping Point

This was best ending for an episode it ain't often you can end a serious show like this on funny note but they did i am not going spoil it talking about a family affair . Guy taking out his sister mother and almost his dad was amusing .

I really hope they keep up this comic aspect of them all working together it would make it more entertaining

Reply 19#19 Milks26's post

It was fun while it lasted

I am so glad when this happen one less show to watch

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah because more network are producing tv show before it was only major broadcasting channel and cable channel but now online company are produce tv shows which has fragmented the market .

[ Last edited by bala at 3-6-2015 21:48 ]

1x06 Liars and Thieves

After what happen end of the episode getting him to break office to get the ledger was good shame he got shot by her handler . So much operation to go smooth . That was close call for his sister having team almost on her .About time Alex meet his parent's handler

1x07 Stranger in a Strange Land

Alex's mission was really tricky when it lost antidote pill for sickness but now we have new bad guy and he look American. Alex sleeping with his partner was amusing because he not like that but her forcing him to tell her how he feel was nice.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah i just surprised someone airing remaining episodes

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

look like they read your comment

1x08 The Arrival

Alex is screwed i don't think he get out of this after his boss suspicious of him but the fact that his girlfriend is killed is going make him more suspicious

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

We don't know i hope we find out who kills her

1x09 Clean hands

Getting rid of Michelle body was family affair good thing there were listening police radio or Alex would be in trouble

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

That's the problem with genius they don't have common sense

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was obvious he was the mole but what a great cover he had since he tasked finding moles it was perfect.

Alex took one hell risk to bleed out and now the whole family is on the run .

It's great there's no promo for the future episode as we have no idea what's going to happen

1x11 Blowback

It was about time youngest Connor found out what the parents do but seeing her dad kill someone in front of her was one hell of way to find out . Alex convince his boss who the mole was tricky but he made believe when he tried to kill him.

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

At least he had the decency say goodbye before shooting her .

1x13 Family Crisis

Great conclusion to the series but i like there left it open-ended for the next chapter .

Reply 47#47 Milks26's post

your too critical when it comes tv shows

21 12
Thread