Thread
Printable Version

What is your absolute favourite show? - Quiz (Closed. Winners in Post #15)

My favorite show all time?
Oh gosh, I think I forgot half the shows I've watched over the years.
One of my biggest problems with tv shows is that I have no patience to wait for the story arcs to finally emerge and get solved. Which is why shows as revenge that I start watching and am very excited about at the time, quickly lose my interest.
That being said I have to say that I'm was a huge CSI: Miami fan as well as any of the NCIS series and spin-offs.
It was difficult to chose and I narrowed it down to two: In second place: Crossing Jordan, I never forgot the show eventhough it's been cancelled for a while, but my favorite has to be Veronica Mars.
Why?
I was in my teens when it came out on Belgian television and I was always looking out for the next episode, never missing one. And I have probably watched them all 4 times. The humor combined with the mystery and the overall storyline per season  was always engaging and never boring and while I was sad when it was cancelled, I kept thinking about the show from time to time an rewatching key episodes. It's basically a combination of the great dialogues and the overall feeling that was associated with the show.
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +5 Thanks for participating! 2-24-2015 12:14

Thread