Thread
Printable Version

Charmed Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Charmed Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Charmed Season 1-8 Here

Click Here For The Charmed About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Charmed on VIPTV.net

Holly Marie Combs Is NOT Happy About the Charmed Reboot

Reboot in progress

I was a fan of this series and I always want a spin-off with the kids Piper had, that would have been a better concept than the reboot suggest above. based on the description above it looks like they make this into a feminist show. Charmed was fun show with no political agenda .

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Agreed!  Charmed was one of my favorite shows and I would have loved to the see the children, maybe their kids coming into the power.  This feminist crap is too heavy.....Lord why does everything have to have an Agenda!?!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 4-21-2018 19:29  
Agreed!  Charmed was one of my favorite shows and I would have loved to the see the children, maybe their kids coming into the power.  This feminist crap is too heavy.....Lord why does everything have ...
New Trailer

I saw the trailer...No thanks!  If I had never seen the original, sure the remake/reboot would be great, but the original is still very fresh in the mind.  Thanks to Netflix and TNT airing eps everyday.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 5#5 arksongbird80's post

i posted other trailers in normal topic in free chatting to let you know what coming up next tv season

Thread