30 12
Thread
Printable Version

iZombie (CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

iZombie (CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

premières 17 March 2015

Olivia “Liv” Moore was a rosy-cheeked, disciplined, over-achieving medical resident who had her life path completely mapped out, until the night she attended a party that unexpectedly turned into a zombie feeding frenzy. Afterward, she became part zombie. She works at a coroner's office to give her access to the brains she must eat to survive. A side effect of her new diet is the ability to absorb the memories of the deceased, which helps her solve homicides.

Show site

iZombie - Taking Brains Trailer

Episode 1 clips

Pilot

This was on maybe list because it look average and to be honest the first episode wasn't bad but it was great the problem with it is that it just wasn't amazing .

This show has number hurdles to get past but the fact none of them except her boss has figured out she is a zombie is extremely amusing and i really thought the cop would found out at the end but i be curious how long they drag that big reveal.

Best way to describe this is something to watch when you are bored .

1x02 Brother, Can You Spare A Brain

Liv eating the brain of artist unlesh her artistic side which has strange effect on her ex almost trying seduce him was amusing but glad he threw her out

1x03 The Exterminator"

Liv eating the brain hitman turn her into unsympathetic  person making her cold hearted  which was interesting to see

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x04 Liv and Let Clive"

Liv being suspicious about Clive after eating brains of undercover cop who worked with clive lead to her thinking clive was bad person when he wasn't.

1x05 Flight of the Living Dead"

Liv eating brains someone who she knows leads to her discovering another zombie

1x06 Virtual Reality Bites

Liv eating brain of someone who was shut-in lead to some interesting development

1x07 Maternity Liv"

This was ok episode but the revelation that the police chief is zombie really surprised me

1x08 Dead Air

Just when you think this was going boring episode liv finds out who's been supplying her boyfriends brains

30 12
Thread