Thread
Printable Version

The Messengers (CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Messengers - Awakening Clip 1

1x01 Awakening"

I am not sure what to think about this show it's not great first episode because we only got brief introduction to characters and each of them have issues which distract from the main storyline.

The Messengers - Strange Magic Clip

1x02 Strange Magic

Rose meets Vera, Erin, Joshua, Raul and Peter and informs them that they are angels who must stop the Rapture from occurring but you just knew they didn't believe her until they saw wings in the mirrow

1x03 Path to Paradise

Finding out what Vera power was interesting but spirit walk was unique one i haven't seen that type of power on supernatural show . It could come in handy   .

1x04 Drums of War

Unable to stop first steal from breaking wasn't a surprised because they are learning to use their gift .

1x05 Eye in the Sky

So much trying celebrate her birthday getting kidnap by her father was predictable but seeing why she ran away from him was great as we saw how controlling he was and using the kid to stop him was amusing and healing him when he got shot was nice.

1x06 Metamorphosis

They have find second horseman which pestilence and it was tricky as they had no clue who it was but we meet final member of the team

1x07 Deus Ex Machina

This would been a great episode to end the series considering it's been cancelled . They stop him but you just knew the devil wouldn't give up so easily

1x08 A House Divided

Even when they don't try they end up all in the same place by the end of the episode

1x09 Death Becomes Her

This was a great twist which is best episode of series so far just when you figured out who's bad guys they do this and i can't believe she was horseman

1x10 Why We Fight

She was so close but the devil always one step ahead and it look like she's a goner in a car compactor

Reply 19#19 Milks26's post

i thought people knew this was cancelled

Reply 21#21 Milks26's post

it's not a bad show much better than Olympus

1x11 Harvest

So much for trying to stop next horseman it really look like they can't stop it

1x12 Spark of Hope

Rescuing the final angel from blacksite was great but him being journalist from africa who investigated the rain project was nice twist.

1x13 Houston, We Have A Problem

This was almost a great series finale until they put cliffhanger at end about the two kids being enemies .   

You would think CW would enough time edit ending out and end the episode with Horseman dying and angels being bought back to life by the hand of god?.

Quote:
I got invested enough to care what would've happened if the show had continued.
This is my problem with CW show all of them are like that

Thread