Thread
Printable Version

The Messengers (CW) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Messengers: TV Show Cancelled; No Season Two for CW Series

You know that old line about “Please, don’t shoot the messenger”? Well, The CW has done just that. The network has cancelled The Messengers after one season. Only three episodes have aired thus far.On The Messengers TV show, a mysterious object plummets to Earth and explodes in a blinding flash. It sends out a shock wave that instantly connects five strangers. They receive extraordinary gifts, from inexplicable strength to the ability to heal others. The cast includes Shantel VanSanten, Jon Fletcher, Sofia Black-D’Elia, J. D. Pardo, Joel Courtney, Anna Diop, and Diogo Morgado.
The move to cancel the series doesn’t come as much of a surprise. The Messengers has performed quite poorly so far, even for a Friday night show. Last week’s installment hit a new low with just 650,000 viewers and a 0.2 rating in the 18-49 demographic.
For now, it looks like the series will stay on the air to finish out its run of 13 total episodes

courtesy http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-messengers-tv-show-cancelled-no-season-two-for-cw-series-36472/

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Hahah. Yeah I'm behind time. I didn't know it was cancelled.

Never watched it. I was  just reading an article about shows that have been cancelled thus far and saw it on a list.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

LOL. I look at after all the episodes are uploaded.

I need to cancel Olympus, just for having bad CGI, forget about the overall story.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

When I started watching the show I thought it had a good premise that was being handle badly, boring characters and subpar acting. By the end of the series, I got invested enough to care what would've happened if the show had continued.

Maybe Scifi should've picked it up and drop Olympus.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

All stations play the cancellation game - where most of the shows that should be cancelled never are and the good to semi good ones get axe. Have you watched Starcrossed yet? That was meh! Maybe it was the 24 epi seasons. Still have Tomorror Ppl on my list to watch

I just fell in love with the 100. Will see if it gets a 4th season after the 3rd is done.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 8-4-2015 05:20 ]

Thread