Thread
Printable Version

American Crime (ABC) General Discussion

2x01 Episode One

The kid getting suspended for those pictures was tragic as I thought it was obvious from the look on his face when he first seen them he didn't take them and it was obvious the school would try and cover it up with the players being involved

2x02 Episode Two

You can't blame Anne calls 911 to get help for Taylor but the fact he wasn't willing to talk at first was understandable and what a shame she has to go public to get justice for her son

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Of course she has to go public - as far as we know a crime has been committed. Although, I don't think Taylor's story adds up accurately, but as of right now a crime has been committed.

Reply 46#46 Milks26's post

It's bound to get worse before it gets better

2x03 Episode Three

Looks like the school head trying to get to the journalists with her one suspension backfired after naming Kevin as a participant in the alleged assault on Taylor but lets hope Kevin comes to his senses and name the others

2x04 Episode Four

DNA testing on the whole team should have them scared as they have seamen samples to match it too but Eric did look the most guilty so trying to overdose was a little predictable

Not surprise Taylor turned out to be gay.

Right now my guess is - Eric turned the tables on Taylor to cover his identity when someone walked in.

2x05 Episode Five

The fact he didn't consent will be hard to prove after those messages and the police dropping it for now was a little predictable but Steph suggesting the coach should leave was surprising

2x06 Episode Six

Russ trying to get the kids to welcome Eric back was going to be tough but trust one of them to mention the showers and it was obvious Anne would decide she'd rather take the school to court after speaking to the other parent but with him signing a non-disclosure does make it harder

2x07 Episode Seven

You cant blame Taylor for getting a gun after that beating but I could see him doing something stupid while being spaced out on drugs and Anne's private medical records being anonymously posted on-line was a low blow

2x08 Episode Eight

I'm not surprised Dan was shocked by Becca's confession but trying to cover it up is bound to backfire and the list of people that drove Taylor to this is growing

Thread