Thread
Printable Version

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt ( Netflix) General Discussion

1x13 Kimmy Makes Waffles!

Trust the girls to get stuck back in the bunker but at leased the video proved he was guilty

This has now been added to the VIP site

Just caught up on these episodes. I really enjoyed this show. Hopefully it returns. Lots of silly laughs!!

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I finally got around to watching remaining episodes

I don't know what's worse husband spending time with another women or a robot ?

Why in hell would you bury a robot ?

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I like how episode follow each other in storyline wise which is different than most comedies.

Kimmy's maths was amusing as she didn't realise that she could do maths

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

That was her step father but it very dim-wiited for a cop

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Getting Dong deported was evil

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I was wondering what happend to Kimmy's captor

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

He wanted to be famous and he got what he deserved

I can't believe all of them went down in bunker leaving her step dad who's complete idiot to make sure they don't get locked in. Finding his man cave was sad

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes who would thought that video would proven the case but what he said about women was disturbing

OMG Loved this show. My Avi might be a kimmy avi soon.

2x01 Kimmy Goes Roller Skating!

Vonda trying to sue Titus was karma for ditching her on their wedding day but the apology at the station was nice and Kimmy going after Dong even though he's married is wrong

2x02 Kimmy Goes on a Playdate!

Titus re-connecting with the construction worker when giving away his old clothes was amusing and Kimmy trying to help Jacqueline get back on track was never going to be easy

2x03 Kimmy Goes to a Play!

Jacqueline attempting to make her ex-husband jealous was crazy and Titus going ahead with his one-man show about one of his past lives was brave as he knew he would be heckled

2x04 Kimmy Kidnaps Gretchen!

Titus going on a date with Mikey was embarrassing at first and Kimmy attempting to save Gretchen from joining another cult was crazy

2x05 Kimmy Gives Up!

Jacqueline not being able to cope with her hyperactive son was understandable as she always had help and what a transformation with the medicine but all the kids acting like zombies was disturbing

2x06 Kimmy Drives a Car!

I thought Jacqueline must of pissed of her dentist if it took three weeks to get an emergence appointment but who would of thought being nice to the receptionist would get her in and Kimmy being her driver for the day was amusing as she learnt in the bunker

Thread