Thread
Printable Version

A.D. The Bible Continues (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes but trying to prove his wife wrong has really bite him on the ass

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

He was stupid to lie because he found out murdering all his guards for allowing it was unfortunate as we know it was beyond their control

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

No sign of Jesus in this episode but peter faith was impressive and Pontius really has no idea what he is dealing with

1X04 The Wrath

That rich man lying about hiding his money had a tragic consequence on him and his wife

1X05 The First Martyr

It's such a shame he died for his belief of Jesus and the fact he's not showing was sad

1X06 The Persecution

I had feeling that guy was bad news but Joseph trapping him in the fire was right justice

1x07 The Visit

Saul and his men search Jerusalem for Peter and the apostles but visiting peter daughter to give a message to her father . I don't know why but i am slowing losing interest in this series the first one was more interesting.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-31-2015 14:15 ]

1x08 The Road to Damascus

Jesus blinding Saul and than giving back his sight was interesting lesson to make him believe in him

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

That guy is crazy king but trying get people support was amusing and peter and Saul having a private conversation was challenging because i don't peter could forgive him after all he's done but if true believer he must forgive him ?.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yes it did look suspicious but the threat to his life was too much they had let him go alone

Thread