Thread
Printable Version

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles (Lifetime) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles (Lifetime) General Discussion (Spoilers)

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles Premiered on Lifetime on April 05, 2015

The Lizzie Borden Chronicles delivers an intense and fictionalized account of actual events and people surrounding Lizzie’s life after her controversial acquittal of the horrific double murder of her father and stepmother in 1892, when the exonerated figure lives a life awash in newfound celebrity filled with scandalous love affairs. But when numerous people close to Lizzie – ranging from her half-brother William (Andrew Howard, "Hatfields & McCoys™") to Broadway luminaries and her business associate/underworld kingpin Mr. Flowers (Emmy nominee Jonathan Banks, "Breaking Bad") – start to mysteriously die under brutal and strange circumstances, legendary Pinkerton detective Charlie Siringo (Cole Hauser, "Good Will Hunting") becomes determined to prove her involvement in their ultimate demise. Jessy Schram ("Falling Skies") plays Nancy O’Keefe, an alluring and ambitious actress and dancer who befriends Lizzie, and Emmy nominee John Heard ("The Sopranos") portrays William Almy, the business partner of Lizzie’s murdered father, Andrew.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About The Lizzie Borden Chronicles Here

you gotta have watch movie first before

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Is that the one were Lizzie took an axe and gave her mother forty whacks and when she saw what she had done, she gave her father forty-one or something like that

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I was surprised they made a tv series out of the movie

1x01 Acts of Borden

William's greed was bound to get the better of him but made it easy for Lizzie to kill Almy and blame her brother and with he being dead as well he can't talk

Lizzie Borden Took an Ax

I never got around to watching this film last year i kept meaning to but something always came up but since this series started it gave me the perfect excuse to watch this.

Lizzy being able to convince people she couldn't do it because she was women was an interesting defence could you imagine that happening now a days no way?.

Burning the dress did make her look guilty but the fact she killed her father naked was smart way not to get blood on her so why didn't she not do with step mother?. Regardless she got away with murder . confess to her sister was evil

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

I had feeling he would be Lizzy's next target but there a bit inconsistency with the movie at the end of movie it said the sister never saw each other after Lizzy confessed to her but 4 months later she's back? .

1x02 Patron of the Arts

Charlie's comments at the murder scene may have just spoilt Lizzie's plan to blame William that's if they take any notice of his claims and saving the hooker was risky after hitting her client but having no argument from her pimp was great

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

The fact that no one believe him is no surprise since as the police chief said they tried to get lizzy before she walked so they don't want the same thing happening again but i think he's going to be her downfall.

If she hadn't opened the door that murder would been completely unavoidable but finding out he's a con artist did make it better that lizzy killed him.

1x03 Flowers

I have to give credit to Lizzie she knows how play people but killing flowers was impressive consider everyone was scared of him but asking 15% was bound to end his life .The way she handled the investigator was impressive getting flowers men to take him out . She's now unstoppable

1x04 Welcome to Maplecroft

The body count keeps increasing but not even i could say that coming the way Lizzie had react in that moment and have a cop witness was pure luck as it did look self-defence but kill one person in a night just isn't enough for her so she does another one within couple of hours was amusing.

1x05 Cold Storage

Obviously she got away with it since it did look like self-defence but tie up loose end made things complicated she really didn't have to kill him

1x06 Fugitive Kind

Lizzie was almost a goner but her sister coming back in nick of time was lucky

1x07 The Sisters Grimke

After what happened lizzie decides to move to a new city and continue being a teacher while her sister has traumatised by the events of what happens but it look like she develop a taste for killing just like her sister Lizzie even through he certainly deserved it consider what the doctor was doing.

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

Lifetime Axes The Lizzie Borden Chronicles

Thread