Thread
Printable Version

American Odyssey (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x06 Wingman

I am glad she was reunited with the boy but you would think she would know better than to try to contact her family after the first incident

1x07 Soup Sandwich"

I had feeling after she filmed the video he would get killed

1x08 Kmag Yoyo"

So much for trying get justice to killing him .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Telling Ron that Odelle body was unrecognisable before Frank managed to kill her was careless but her getting him first was karma and the African army blowing the wall out could of easily killed her instead

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It's taken Odelle far too long before wondering if she can really trust the Col but she was lucky to get away again

Reply 21#21 bala's post

With Odelle being unable to phone home going to the reporter was going to be risky and Peter being ambushed by his daughters boyfriend was pushing his luck

1x07 Soup Sandwich

What a stroke of luck the jeweller got the date wrong on the wedding ring and what a tragedy the reporter didn't go upstairs to see the video before he was attacked and Peter is getting himself in too deep

1x08 Kmag Yoyo

I thought Frank was going to pay the ultimate price for his attack on Shakir and Harrison was lucky not to be killed by Ruby

1x09 Figmo

Odelle and Aslam was lucky Luc turned up when he did and keeping Frank alive is asking for trouble

1x10 Fubar Bundy

What a shame for Bob finding his mother like that and I'm glad Odelle was the one to kill Frank as it would of ruined Aslam's life but Ruby being the one who killed Harrison's father not going to end well

1x11 Gingerbread

That was one strange hallucinogenic trip Odelle was taken on and Peter should think himself lucky he was only fired as the others were killed, Ruby getting herself killed by police was surprising but you knew it wouldn't end well for her and you just knew Odelle wouldn't play dead for long

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

They had me going for a while but i figured it was all fake by the time they sent other guy packing . Ruby really proved she loved him and it was her only way out .

1x12 Bug Out

You can't blame Aslam for wanting to make his own plans for his future and you can't blame Odelle for wanting to go back home but it's going to put her whole family at risk and trust the girl on the beach to take her photo

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Your right Aslam had right to make his own plans but i thought that girl was a trick put up by the guy to make him stay but him kissing Odelle was very amusing not really great timing on his part

Thread