Thread
Printable Version

American Odyssey (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x01 Gone Elvis

I really want this show to be successful but you just know something like this won't have no chance of surviving on NBC. This was good start to the series she was lucky to survive but the boy was smart putting her picture on Al Jazeera so that everyone knows she alive

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

It's one hell of a cover up willing kill the whole team was drastic measure

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

She was lucky that boy saved her life again after they found out she was a women

1x03 Drop King

How many close call can she have with death before her luck runs out but boy getting flashdrive was good shame he lost it to the other man

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

I sometimes wonder how she will ever get  to the states consider she has entire Army against her . There's a difference between creating a show where odds are against you compared to creating a show where it's mission impossible .

1x04 Tango Uniform

I have to say that boy really has a lot resources getting the African army to rescue her was impressive but seriously first call you make is to the General not your family ?

1x05 Beat Feet

Shame that guy didn't believe her resulting in his death

1x06 Wingman

I am glad she was reunited with the boy but you would think she would know better than to try to contact her family after the first incident

1x07 Soup Sandwich"

I had feeling after she filmed the video he would get killed

1x08 Kmag Yoyo"

So much for trying get justice to killing him .

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

They had me going for a while but i figured it was all fake by the time they sent other guy packing . Ruby really proved she loved him and it was her only way out .

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Your right Aslam had right to make his own plans but i thought that girl was a trick put up by the guy to make him stay but him kissing Odelle was very amusing not really great timing on his part

1x13 Real World

Odelle making it to reporter was a surprise especially when General asked her to give him 15 minutes but the fact that she still went through with it despite the risk was impressive but poor Aslam thinking he was going to America . He must really be hurt after all that he went through

Reply 42#42 Milks26's post

not surprised

Reply 44#44 Milks26's post

The mistake this should be mini-series instead of a tv show

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

AWFUL WAY TO END THE SERIES

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

i think this should of been a limited one off series with 12 episode .

Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

NBC are never good with these type of shows which why i love USA network they know how to treat shows.

Thread