31 12
Thread
Printable Version

American Odyssey (NBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x08 Kmag Yoyo

I thought Frank was going to pay the ultimate price for his attack on Shakir and Harrison was lucky not to be killed by Ruby

1x09 Figmo

Odelle and Aslam was lucky Luc turned up when he did and keeping Frank alive is asking for trouble

1x10 Fubar Bundy

What a shame for Bob finding his mother like that and I'm glad Odelle was the one to kill Frank as it would of ruined Aslam's life but Ruby being the one who killed Harrison's father not going to end well

1x11 Gingerbread

That was one strange hallucinogenic trip Odelle was taken on and Peter should think himself lucky he was only fired as the others were killed, Ruby getting herself killed by police was surprising but you knew it wouldn't end well for her and you just knew Odelle wouldn't play dead for long

1x12 Bug Out

You can't blame Aslam for wanting to make his own plans for his future and you can't blame Odelle for wanting to go back home but it's going to put her whole family at risk and trust the girl on the beach to take her photo

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Odelle giving the General ten minutes after what he did was surprising but still going through with her interview was taking a risk after what he said and the reunion with her family was bitter sweet as she had to go on the run without them

Reply 47#47 bala's post

That's what happens when they cancel them at the end of a season without having chance to write a proper end

Reply 49#49 bala's post

The thirteen episodes kept me interested and a second season to prove she wasn't a traitor would of been a better conclusion

31 12
Thread