Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 106#106 bala's post

I think the terrible news will have to do with Jack's boat having been lost at sea.  The townies weren't aware of it when we last them.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

That promo is such a teaser!  It doesn't really show anything it was so short!  I'm going to miss the new episode cuz I'll be in Poland, but I guess it will be nice to have two episodes in a row to watch when i get back.

Reply 108#108 imarielle626's post

That will be nice, I always love to have a mini marathon. It's great to have two shows in a row. Plus, you'll be in Poland, what part? I've spent time in Krakow, it was such an incredible place. I think you'll enjoy, whatever part you go to, especially if you like history.

Reply 108#108 imarielle626's post

that the point teaser that suppose make you want to watch it.

Reply 109#109 gypsiegirl66's post

I'll be in Warsaw, Lublin, and Krakow.  For a more in depth description of my trip, check out my mini itinerary I posted in the gigglebox.

I am looking forward to my mini marathon =)  I'll have 2 epis of MIT, 2 of Kyle XY 2 of October Road, and one or two of One Tree Hill depending on if I can get connected to the internet the day I come back or if I have to wait until I officially move into my new place a few days later

Reply to bala
I meant it was a tease because it didn't really show u anything.  Usually in a promo they at least give you a hint as to what is to come, even if that hint is always taken the wrong way or thrown out of proportion just look at the OTH promos.  I guess with the writer's stirke hiatus i was expecting a bit more of a promo

haha yeah i was hoping to see more of what happened too.  And yes, I feel like they will be announcing/finding out that jack is lost at sea.  I hope they don't fake his death.  that is the worst!

only few more hours until episode air-can't wait for tomorrow to see it

Reply 113#113 bala's post

Thanks for the reminder.  I forgot it was today, though I would have checked the TV Guide later.  Now I have something to look forward to watching this evening.  YAY!

Reply 114#114 waterlilybarb's post

no problem it been a while i need a recap of what happen previously

I'm excited to see what happens too.  

Let's see.  Previously. Jack was lost at sea with the woman.  Marin was trying to wait for him.  Patrick was hitting on Marin.  Annie and Patrick are now just friends.  Ben named the ice-smoother Teresa.  And Sarah and Paster Eric are dating, and he's going back to pastoring, so they cannot have sex anymore. I think that's about it

Reply 116#116 themegababe's post

Sounds about right.  BTW, the ice-smoother is called a Zamboni.

Reply 117#117 waterlilybarb's post

can you let IBJ know the new episode hasn't been updated

Reply 118#118 bala's post

It's the middle of the night in China now, so I doubt LBJ is online.  I'm sure it will be updated as soon as there is a reliable source...you know that.  If it goes a few days and it's still not up, I'll definitely send a reminder PM.  It airs on the Canadian station l on Friday, and I've noticed they often use Canadian sources.

Reply 119#119 waterlilybarb's post

well i know i don't have patience to wait

Reply 120#120 bala's post

Just remember - patience is a virtue.   It is a good episode though.  I'm sure it will be well worth the wait.

Reply 121#121 waterlilybarb's post

it been updated

ok this episode was interesting we got see a newer side of Patrick and it was nice that Celia and anne managed to put there difference aside but movie night was interesting epically unscheduled discussion in front of the movie between Cash and Marin. so now marin know Jack is lost at sea i wonder what going happen now?.

Personally, I'm still not sure if I like this Patrick yet. I find hime a bit rude, and not too caring of others feelings. It doesn't look like they are going to be bringing the old Patrick back, anytime soon, so I'll reserve my final judgment.

It was great to finally find out what was going on with Cash, but now we have to deal with it. I ask that you please not mention the name of his illness, until the quiz is over.

I wonder if Cash is going to be comforting Marin, during her time of need. Just what we need, to stir things up, here in Elmo!!  

Just wondering, if anyone else noticed that Marin, looked a bit like a wreck.   I'm wondering if that is deliberate, or if it has more to do with the actress herself Anne Heche. Just a personal observation.

Reply 124#124 gypsiegirl66's post

is there an episode next week?

It's been so long since I've seen this I had to think back !!

I thought this was a good episode. We knew something was up with Cash, but now we know exactly what.

I suppose they are trying to show the contrasting characters in the new and old Patrick. The old Patrick was overly nice, polite, thoughtful. The new Patrick, says what he thinks, does what he wants etc.

Did anyone else pick up on Jane not drinking the glass of wine as being a little suspicious? I know she said she didn't like Alaskin wine, but I'm thinking something else......we'll see.

Thread