Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

well i think parents were meant to be comic relief hence why no knowledge was given-it would kind ruin comedy if they found out.

can't wait for a quiz on this.

2x13 Episode

i'm not sure what to make of this episode i mean it was amusing and nothing interesting happen i honestly don't get why they introduced that russian hockey player and i know they are trying to hint romatical connection with annie with patrick giving his blessing which was funny but compared last episode this lack in comparison.

Okay I haven't seen 12 or 13 yet (I'm finally catching up!) haha  I almost saw 13 live last night, but had to deal with some stuff with old roommates (it was ugly). But I think I will have time to get a quiz together today, man it's been awhile since I have done a quiz.  I will try to do a joint of both episodes.  enjoy!

Reply 169#169 themegababe's post

Well take your time there is no hurry

Reply 168#168 bala's post

He was Croatian, not Russian, but i think (more like hope) that his presence will help Annie and Patrick get back together.  He is remembering things now so the writers can't hold off too much longer now without upsetting the fans.

I think it is great that Terry is giving his kidney to Cash.  That line he said about how they both have no one so now they will be connected to each other was really cute.  I think they really under use Terry as a character!  Turning Cash's hospital room into a Tiki house was so sweet.

I hope Cash is going to be okay with the kidney transplant all set to go now.  And Jack too.  He has been through so much in a short period of time.  It'll take him some time, but at least he has Marin to help him through it!

Reply 171#171 imarielle626's post

maybe it just me but this not a comedy any more things characters are going through?

Reply 172#172 bala's post

It's a dramatic comedy.  There are still some aspects that make it a comedy, but you're right.

Reply 173#173 imarielle626's post

yes but it does deal serious issues that comedy doesn't really fit in

Ok, so I am just getting around to seeing the episodes. I LOVED episode 2x12. I think that Jane and Sam are so cute together and his speech brought tears to my eyes as well. It was SO sweet! I felt so bad for Jerome, my heart seriously goes out to him. He's so talented! I hope that he ends up finding his "person". Patrick and Annie are so cute together. OMG, I LOVE Jane's parents. They both cracked me up...especially here dad doing the Chicken Dance with Sam (I think thats what its called). I enjoyed this episode and I'm glad that Jack was finally able to express himself. I also have a problem verbally expressing myself. But if I can write it down, I end up feeling a lot better. Oh yeah, and I'm glad that Celia is okay. Episode 2x13 was okay. I don't like that Ivan dude...he's mean. At first I didn't like the idea of Anne cutting her hair but it looks really pretty. Jack and Marin argue a lot...I not so sure if thats normal. Besides that, I really like Ben's house (VERY COOL).

Sorry to say, I've been down with a migraine for days and with the all the stuff before, I still haven't watched the last two episodes. Hopefully I'll be able to watch them soon, I guess this has to break eventually, eh?

I watched them!  Would have been hard to make up that quiz if I hadn't! haha  But yes, I liked Jane's parents as well.  They were so cute!  And Jane's dress was HILARIOUS!

As for Marin and Jack, I agree.  It seems like they do argue a lot.  But maybe it is just because they are still adjusting to living together (it's a big adjustement, I am learning that, haha).  

And Arielle I agree with you about Ivan too, I think he's too mean.  I do not like his arrogant attitude.  And it bums me out that Annie is falling for him.  Oy vey!

i'm worried about watch latest episode on this site-it seem member are experiencing problems and I'm think it's better for me wait until problem get resolved before watch latest episode?.

Episode 2x14

I'm sorry to hear that about you, Gypsy. Get Well Soon!

I liked this episode. How cute was Eric's song for Sarah...and his band is really good! It was nice to see Marin accept what Elmo really means to her. I'm glad that Jerome got to be around Morgan Fairchild; it almost makes up for what happened to him last episode. Poor Cash having to be taken out of his comfort zone, but I'm glad that he decided that change isn't always such a bad thing in the end and that he would at least try to change. Terri is so funny...everything he says cracks me up.

Reply 179#179 nye87's post

This was a good episode Morgan Fairchild guest star but sarah better watch out look Eric has fans and look on his face when she was given him the biscuit was priceless but i agree that song was nice, marin on fire was funny but it show that that's not her life anymore. i like other girl wing-women i didn't catch her name.

there wasn't a new episode this week, I don't think.  bummer

Oh, ok...I thought that it was just me. According to Wikipedia, the next new episode will be on the 16th.

Reply 181#181 themegababe's post

Are you going a quiz on last week episode?

Maybe, but I'm a little sick and pretty busy, and I know Gypsy is not feeling so great as well. But we might have one up sometime soon!

Reply 184#184 themegababe's post

if your sick don't worry about it-get yourself better is more important

Reply 184#184 themegababe's post

I agree with Bala...we'll be happy whenever you decide to put the quiz up. I hope you feel better soon.

Thread