Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

It was funny what happened that triggered Patrick's memory to return !! Yep, Annie finally decides to forget Patrick and what happens.....pretty typical.

Where the last two shows recorded before they knew it was going to be cancelled? Because that's going to make a difference to how this ends.

Episode 18 (Spoilers)

I enjoyed this episode slightly more than last week but that episode really set scene for this episode, Patrick gets his memory back realise everyone has moved on i was wondering they introduce the dogs and now i see Celia was replacing Patrick with the dog but she was right he needs to grow up-i love message with flowers with next week being series finale how they resolve everything 1 episode?

Reply 208#208 bala's post

I'm curious as to how they'll tie it all up too.  It's too bad the season was cut short, because even if they still cancelled it, there would have been more time to tie up all the loose ends.  Maybe Marin wll wind up back in New York.  Wouldn't THAT be a kicker.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

i can't wait until tomorrow yo see the series finale

Men In Trees 2x19

Wow, what an episode but it didn't feel series finale just felt normal episode which is a shame but it does wrap few story-lines off and we learnt some interesting information about Jane guy, who knew he was loaded but the annoying thing is we didn't find out the exact figures. i felt bad for Patrick, that must be hard 'if you love me leave me alone',Apart from that i was happy how they ended the show but it could have been better they should had one more episode for the wedding.

Reply 211#211 bala's post

I know what you mean.  It feels a bit like we were ripped off.  It was a good episode and not a bad ending for the show, but it would have been nice to have real closure.  I don't mean that every single storyline had to be tied up, but it felt rushed.  Real life doesn't always provide a pat ending to every situation, but I felt sorry for Patrick.  The ending didn't do his character justice, and before they threw in the stupid amnesia plot, he was my favourite.  Even if he wasn't going to get Annie back, he should have had a better ending than that,

Oh, wow! I wasn't even aware that it had returned. I was wondering when it would. I have so much to catch up on.

Reply 213#213 nye87's post

there's only 2  new episodes to catch up

My Bad

I forgot about the writer's strike, though I could have sworn there were supposed to be 22 episodes this season, even with the strike.  Too bad there weren't.  Nineteen wasn't quite enough to finish the story properly.

Reply 215#215 waterlilybarb's post

i think they decided to cut back on episode once they realise it wasn't getting renewed but your right it was suppose to be 21 or 22 episode, not sure which one.

Thread