Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

NICE DAY FOR A DRY WEDDING, Part II

This episode wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The part where Patrick is in the hospital and has amnesia. I thought it was funny when Patrick laughed when Mai said that she was his Mom-Mai and Buzz said that he was his dad. The look on Patrick's face made me laugh. I feel sorry for those two kids. They are so much in love.
I like Cash. I was hoping that Marin and Cash would get together.
Can anyone please tell me where Ben came into all that money to buy the Huskies Team. I've only watched 3 or 4  of the last episodes of the show.   I enjoy the show, but not enough to go back and watch the past episodes.
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

Reply #56 penny3760's post

From what I remember, Ben was some kind of computer whiz...a Bill Gates type.  He's a billionaire.  Anyone feel free to correct me if my memory is faulty.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #57 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks Barb!
Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.

sorry it's been a while since i posted just be very busy so i have a lot to say unfortunately i can't remember half of what i wanted to say but i seen barbs covered most of the points-i think it was obvious it had to be cash i mean why show him coming back in the previous episode.

Anne-i feel bad for her but hey that life you can't do nothing about getting hit by lighting and not dying can be seen a good sign-i rather he have amnesia than of died in this episode. i got to see where they take it from here with their story-line.

Reply #59 bala's post

Dick is an idiot...

Quote:
Originally posted by penny3760 at 11-21-2007 05:32

I like Cash. I was hoping that Marin and Cash would get together.
Can anyone please tell me where Ben came into all that money to buy the Huskies Team. ....
I love Cash...that guy is so hot . I've said it before...and I'll say it again...it's a shame that the show has Marian chasing Jack when a handsome, striking man in the form of Cash is right there.

But, they are going to get together...that's the whole reason why Jack is going away...when he gets back Marian and Cah will have a vested relationship (well I hope)

I want to know where Ben got his fortune to. I don't really watch the show.

thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by sarahjo at 9-12-2007 23:42  
Really is awesome show. Took a while to get into, but now I really love it.  What's the deal with the new season? Has it started? Hope it's going to come to Ireland......
I have been reliably informed that the second season will be coming soon!

I love this show!

Finally got to watch it

So I watched the new episode.  I feel SO sad or Annie.  Patrick isn't Patrick anymore.
Marin continues to be as neurotic as ever.
Annie's mom and Jerome continue to surprise me.  Mai and Buzz as relationship counsellors?   Very amusing.
And Jane went off and married Sam!  That was surprising.
From the teaser for the next episode, it looks like Jack will return sooner than planned.

Reply 62#62 waterlilybarb's post

I just watched it too last night, that was so sad .  Annie was so desperate to get Patrick his memory back, but I had to crack up when she went and yelled at Celia for "imping her out", that was funny.

I guess we know what Ben was up to, I was so happy when I saw Theresa's name on the Zamboni, how cool. It was good to finally see them working things out, maybe they will make it after all.

Good to hear Jack will be returning sooner than planned, but I had an inkling he's be back much sooner than planned.

No show this week   Dec 7th is the next episode. Can't wait to see what's up next, for Elmo.

Pity this place is so quiet.

I can't seem to find anyone online to chat about MiT with....

Reply 7#7 irishbuddy's post

You might have a bit more success in the MiT Season 2 Discussion thread.  We've been talking about the new season since it began.  Come join the fun, we love to hear what others think.

Reply 62#62 waterlilybarb's post

yes i don't know what to say it was great to see kellie william i thought she was replace jack in elmo while jack was away guess she's not , she's on the boat with him and ending was really good-i know they should be fine.

Patrick isn't Patrick any more-i'm not sure if this is good thing or bad thing because they still some element of Patrick still in him but maybe new outlook might stay with him-yes we all like patrick but let face it he's a bit of sissy.

7 december that ok

Reply 8#8 waterlilybarb's post

Awwwww Okay and thanks waterlilybarb!
......as usual I'm in the wrong place! It'll take me some time to find my way around!

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-21-2007 05:46  
From what I remember, Ben was some kind of computer whiz...a Bill Gates type.  He's a billionaire.  Anyone feel free to correct me if my memory is faulty.
Well it's time to be corrected, waterlilybarb!
Ben was supposedly the inventor of....wait for it......moist towelettes! That's how he made his fortune.

Reply 65#65 irishbuddy's post

Thanks for the correction.  I knew he made his fortune doing something kinda odd.

Oh also, no one said anything about Jane!  I cannot believe she is married now!  haha  I feel like that is weirder than the Marin and Jack thing.  Jane and Sam had a two or three week fling thing.  Then she left.  Came back, they got married.  Anyone else find that really weird?

And I was shocked by what Annie said at the end of the episode.  How it is killing her and she thinks they should sleep in separate rooms. Does this mean she is breaking up with him or wants to give him space?

Funny quote : Marin: "I found a note in your shirt>."  Jack: "Yes, I'm wearing a shirt..."  haha

jane boring wish they get rid of her

Reply 68#68 bala's post

I must disagree with you, though you're welcome to your opinion.  I find Jane to be a good character and reminds us that Marin is a city girl at heart...even though she's come to love her new home.  Jane continues to add the fish out of water element to the show as Marin is settling more into small town life.  Plus, I love her and Sam, aka Plow Guy, together.  They're quite the unlikely match.

And Meg, I understand where Annie is coming from.  She feels like she's living with a stranger.  It's killing her that he doesn't remember her or that he ever loved her.  He treated her like a one night stand.  I'm not sure if she's breaking up with Patrick, but they definitely need to get to know each other all over again before they can move ahead.

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

well that's fine, i don't like jane story-line i don't mind occasional appearance that doesn't bother me but i don't want her to become regular character

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Oh, I would so love it, if Jane moved to Elmo to be with Sam a.k.a Plow Guy. I find her character, so refreshing from the other characters. I love all of them, but Jane brings something, a bit more sophisticated. To see her up there, in her Casadei shoes and her Tahari suits, is just hilarious. Plus, I don't find her boring at all, she is classic NYC goes to Elmo. I hope they take this storyline much further, and really bring out the humor and difficulties a move like this would bring.

Thread