60 123
Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

it isn't uploaded yet

i'm confused i thought rock sickness refer to the other guy?

Reply #16 themegababe's post

was confused when you said marin

Kelli Williams-man she hot-sorry for being a typical guy

can't wait to see her

do you think she will come back? lynn

well i finally got round to watching this last night and it was a nice episode i agree about cash i suppose they don't reveal his sickness too early it would ruin the suspense and i have no problem waiting.

Jack's attempt at tattoo removal looked painful.  That's a lesson...never have a person's name inked into your body-well that's love for you. i wonder why he didn't remove the tattoo before when she left first time.

What do you think about the racial mix on the show? -it's a good mix because each one bring own interesting story-lines on the show

Episode 4

Well this was funny episode i honestly don't know where to start Patrick bachelor  party with mud wrestler i got admit it really made me laugh and Celia drunk is very funny. so jack made the right decision about job give it time to see what happens.

edited:thanks barbs

[ Last edited by  bala at 11-4-2007 17:49 ]

sorry it's been a while since i posted just be very busy so i have a lot to say unfortunately i can't remember half of what i wanted to say but i seen barbs covered most of the points-i think it was obvious it had to be cash i mean why show him coming back in the previous episode.

Anne-i feel bad for her but hey that life you can't do nothing about getting hit by lighting and not dying can be seen a good sign-i rather he have amnesia than of died in this episode. i got to see where they take it from here with their story-line.

Reply 62#62 waterlilybarb's post

yes i don't know what to say it was great to see kellie william i thought she was replace jack in elmo while jack was away guess she's not , she's on the boat with him and ending was really good-i know they should be fine.

Patrick isn't Patrick any more-i'm not sure if this is good thing or bad thing because they still some element of Patrick still in him but maybe new outlook might stay with him-yes we all like patrick but let face it he's a bit of sissy.

7 december that ok

jane boring wish they get rid of her

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

well that's fine, i don't like jane story-line i don't mind occasional appearance that doesn't bother me but i don't want her to become regular character

Reply 71#71 gypsiegirl66's post

i have nothing personal against jane it just i don't see what they can do with her character.

will there be a quiz on latest episode?

Quote:
Originally posted by nye87 at 12-24-2007 02:38  
I loved episode 2x08. I think that it officially made Patrick my favorite character in the show. But I love Annie, too. They're both so hilarious. Kudos to Marin for waiting it out instead of taking o ...
I thought this funniest episode with Patrick -i was wonder what they were going to do with memory-loss and this change in character is brillant. i can't wait for the next episode

Patrick & Marin    

promo for next episode

i wonder what the secrets is?

Promo

Reply 108#108 imarielle626's post

that the point teaser that suppose make you want to watch it.

only few more hours until episode air-can't wait for tomorrow to see it

Reply 114#114 waterlilybarb's post

no problem it been a while i need a recap of what happen previously

Reply 117#117 waterlilybarb's post

can you let IBJ know the new episode hasn't been updated

Reply 119#119 waterlilybarb's post

well i know i don't have patience to wait

60 123
Thread