Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 imarielle626's post

Arielle, it's a killer isn't it? I got caught up to the recent episodes and then I was like, what now?!!!

So many unanswered questions. I just hope we don't have to wait too long.

It's been so long since I've seen this I had to think back !!

I thought this was a good episode. We knew something was up with Cash, but now we know exactly what.

I suppose they are trying to show the contrasting characters in the new and old Patrick. The old Patrick was overly nice, polite, thoughtful. The new Patrick, says what he thinks, does what he wants etc.

Did anyone else pick up on Jane not drinking the glass of wine as being a little suspicious? I know she said she didn't like Alaskin wine, but I'm thinking something else......we'll see.

Reply 127#127 bala's post

Yep, I wonder is there more to her not drinking the wine than meets the eye !!

Reply 129#129 bala's post

That's funny you say that Bala because I did struggle with the first 10-15 minutes of it and then eventually I got back into it by the end.

That's the thing about these long breaks.

Reply 133#133 gypsiegirl66's post

Gypsy, I never saw your original last comment about Marin. Yes, I did think she looked different. I was thinking about it for a while and do you remember the shot of her standing talking to Cash outside of his Tent? I thought she looked particularly thin. Then it dawned on me that I think she's lost a little more weight and it doesn't really suit her. She's lost it off of her face too. Being too thin is not attractive ! I have a friend is quite a slight frame. If she loses an ounce of weight, it shows on her face !

There was a lot going on in this episode. I'm so glad to see Jack back and he a Marin finally get to be together, but my heart went out to Cash. I feel so sorry for him. Yes, as Jannah said, it was the noble thing to do, but sometimes making a sacrifice gets in the way of our well being. I hope that the Marin finds out soon so she can help him, but I fear it's as Arielle said and the next time we'll see him will be in the hospital or at least on the way to being in hospital.

Marin knocking Jack down with the bike was hilarious. Even in this sweet moment, we had a comedy element !!

Barb, I loved too that the "FORGET"-me-nots were the trigger for Patrick's memory flashback. It was very fitting. I also agree that this has dragged on little too long, so it's good to see it's finally starting to come out the other side. I think Annie is very very patient!!

The Jerome storyline is so sweet. He clearly is a very talented man with a lot of hidden dept. It's funny how you can assume someone is one way, but not really know them at all.

It was funny what happened that triggered Patrick's memory to return !! Yep, Annie finally decides to forget Patrick and what happens.....pretty typical.

Where the last two shows recorded before they knew it was going to be cancelled? Because that's going to make a difference to how this ends.

Thread