Thread
Printable Version

Men In Trees Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 121#121 waterlilybarb's post

it been updated

ok this episode was interesting we got see a newer side of Patrick and it was nice that Celia and anne managed to put there difference aside but movie night was interesting epically unscheduled discussion in front of the movie between Cash and Marin. so now marin know Jack is lost at sea i wonder what going happen now?.

Reply 124#124 gypsiegirl66's post

is there an episode next week?

Reply 126#126 shinny's post

i watched this in the morning and doing the quiz so i didn't notice that but are you suggesting that jane is pregnant-that would be a nice twist to their story-line.

Reply 128#128 shinny's post

i got to admit after such a long break i really didn't enjoy the episode.

Reply 130#130 shinny's post

in my mind if i haven't seen a episode for a few week my mind get used to it and think it's ended.

just saw promo for next episode

Interview with james tupper

episode 10

i have a feeling i have wait until Friday for this episode to get updated?

Reply 143#143 waterlilybarb's post

i know jack is back and he has a secret but that's all

i'm glad my feeling was right

Reply 145#145 waterlilybarb's post

Well first half seem a bit like depressing than it was happy ending but on whole it just felt a bit  wrong-something was just off in this episode but on whole i did enjoy certain bits like when patrick remembered anne didn't like chessy.

As to secret-we knew Jeronmy had a talent but we didn't know what it was.

could you believe jack accused marin of sleeping with cash?

i think cash made right choice not tell marin about his kidney thing-that what i like about him he doesn't want ruin marin happiness but i have feeling she going find out soon.

i hope gamebabe does a quiz for this show.

Reply 147#147 imarielle626's post

It still takes times unless he get hit by lighting again?

Reply 149#149 imarielle626's post

What about Cash-do you think he will exit from the show like he did few episode back?

Reply 153#153 waterlilybarb's post

I know i saw quiz yesterday

Meg -congratulation

Well i have to say this another ok episode, of course moving in with someone is not going to be easy but i think jack proved he can be handy i mean repairing her laptop was kind of sweet and in the end i got say Patrick is one odd ball but at least he managed to find way to be the in air.

Well i can't wait for next episode

What an episode it was I'm glad jack finally told marin about him not able to sleep but he rang julia i don't like that story-line they shared unique experience on that boat and she is the only one to understand what jack went through and it look like this is going get interesting.

i actually for first in while thought this episode was why i liked the show mainly humour of jane parents. that just cracked me up. poor jermoe he always the loner in the show just wish he had a happy ending.

hopefully this episode added tomorrow.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-20-2008 20:46 ]

well i think parents were meant to be comic relief hence why no knowledge was given-it would kind ruin comedy if they found out.

can't wait for a quiz on this.

2x13 Episode

i'm not sure what to make of this episode i mean it was amusing and nothing interesting happen i honestly don't get why they introduced that russian hockey player and i know they are trying to hint romatical connection with annie with patrick giving his blessing which was funny but compared last episode this lack in comparison.

Reply 169#169 themegababe's post

Well take your time there is no hurry

Reply 171#171 imarielle626's post

maybe it just me but this not a comedy any more things characters are going through?

Reply 173#173 imarielle626's post

yes but it does deal serious issues that comedy doesn't really fit in

Thread